Betty x Sweet Pea

Betty is lowkey based off of me in this one shot 😂 apart from I don't tell anyone how I feel and I don't have a Sweet Pea. PLEASE DONT FLOP!!!

Sweet Pea POV:

My girlfriend and I were eating dinner at the table as I noticed her play with her food.

She had been whining playfully all evening about how hungry she was, so I knew that something was up.

Sweet Pea: you okay? I asked softly.
Betty: anxiety. She said as she put down her fork.
Sweet Pea: what's on your mind? I asked her.
Betty: I'm scared for tomorrow. She said.

Tomorrow Betty has to get a second covid test done. She's had close contact with two confirmed cases so she needs another test, just to make sure she's fine.

Sweet Pea: why hun? You weren't anxious for the first one. I said.
Betty: I was. She mumbled.
Sweet Pea: what? I said as I gave her a sad look.
Betty: I didn't want to bother you and I could deal with it on my own. She said.
Sweet Pea: but I don't want you too. I said.
Sweet Pea: come here Princess. I said.

She walked from the other side of the table and sat in my lap.

Sweet Pea: what's making you anxious? I asked.
Betty: the pain, knowing how much it'll hurt. She said as she looked into my eyes.
Sweet Pea: I'll be there with you the whole time, okay? I'll make sure you're okay. She nodded her head.

We fell back into a silence as I knew that was what she needed right now.

I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder gently.

I picked up my fork and put some food on it.

Sweet Pea: can you eat just a little more? I asked her. She gave me a hesitated nod.

I raised the fork to her mouth and she ate what was on it.

That's how the rest of dinner consisted, me feeding her and her slowly eating it.

We soon ended up in my bed as I held her tight.

I hate that she has anxiety.

She's a happy person but as soon as her anxiety kicks in, she changes.

She becomes very quiet, feels sick, losses her appetite and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it to help settle her down or make her feel better.

Sweet Pea: I love you. I said as I kissed her lips.
Betty: I love you too. She smiled as she was now feeling okay.

Anxiety is a crazy concept.

Your brain makes you feel physically sick over a situation. You worry over things that you know are okay.

If I could shoot her anxiety I would.

As we neared the end of a tv show we were watching, I saw as she had fallen asleep in my arms.

I'm glad her mind could finally be at rest.

Today she was only having some minor symptoms, I know unfortunately it will be worse tomorrow though.

I woke up quite a few times between the hours of 7 am to 8:40 am. Betty kept tossing and turning.

She did it once again and I decided we should get up, she wasn't getting much sleep at this point.

Sweet Pea: good morning Princess. I smiled as I kissed her forehead that was resting on my pillow.
Betty: sorry for waking you up. She said sadly.
Sweet Pea: not your fault angel. How are you feeling? I asked her. She let out a sigh and that was all I needed to know that she was feeling anxious.
Sweet Pea: why don't you go have a bath? I said, it should take her mind off the test for a little bit.
Betty: can you stay with me? She asked. I nodded my head.