Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy x

Betty POV:

"Sweet Pea please listen to me" I started but he interrupted me.

"No Betty I'm done with this hiding bullshit. We either go public or we're done" he told me sternly.

"I can't and you know why. My mum and dad will kill me Sweet Pea, they'll" I begged until he again, interrupted me.

"Can you stop living in constant fear of your parents? For fucks sake Betty, they're not going to do anything but give you a lecture. So what? Isn't that worth us being able to go out without having to worry about someone catching us" he yelled at me.

"Is your head so thick that you can't hear me? I know my parents Sweet Pea. I am in danger if they find out I'm dating someone, let alone you" I yelled back at him.

"You have no idea what danger is Princess" he said sarcastically. I looked at him, shaking my head.

"You're being a real dick Sweet Pea" I said, disappointed in the man who I tell I love you every day.

"Betty this conversation is done and so are we" he said and my heart dropped.

"You're really, really going to regret this. Don't you ever come back to me" I yelled at him as I stormed out of his room.

I walked down the hall and to the door, storming past Fp who was giving me a confused look.

"Is everything okay?" He rushed out, a confused look on his face as he held onto my arm.

"Your son can rot" I told him angrily as I pulled my arm away from him.

I got into my car and got out of the South Side. I can't fucking believe Sweet Pea.

I have risked everything getting into a relationship, let alone with Sweet Pea, king of the Serpents.

Dating was half the reason my sister was taken away in the middle of the night. Pregnancy was the other.

My parents never told me where they sent her, all they said is that they sent her, and her boyfriend Jason to a place to rehabilitate teens. Neither my parents or Jason's would ever do something good for Jason and Polly.

They hated that Polly and Jason were together. When both sets of parents found out that Polly was pregnant, that's when their worlds came crashing down.

An unmarried teenage couple having a baby together, it brought shame to them. So of course, they decided to deal with it their own ways.

I have no idea where they were sent. I tried looking everywhere for the two but I never once was even close to finding them.

After they sent them away, great pressure was put onto me. I needed to restore the families tainted image. When in reality, no one cares. My mother and father are so conceded.

I drove home as I regretted absolutely everything that Sweet Pea and I had. I came to him today because I needed his help. I know that before it hits 12 am, I'll be going to wherever this rehabilitation centre is because my parents somehow found out. I wanted him to help me. But he didn't give me the chance to even explain what I knew was going to happen.

I arrived home and parked on the side of the street. I pulled out my phone and texted Archie.

"Arch, I'll see you soon" I texted, knowing that he'd be able to read between the lines.

If anyone knows me, it'll be Archie.

I put my phone in my pocket and began walking into the doors of hell. I walked into the lounge where I saw my mum and dad sitting, as well as two men in white.