Betty x Sweet Pea

Make sure to vote and comment <3

Sweet Pea POV:

I walked outside of the hospital and dialled my girlfriends number. She has no obligation to answer my call, especially since I haven't been too great to her lately. I know she deserves a hell of a lot better than me.

"Hi" she answered after the third ring. There was no nickname and no love in her voice.  She was mad and I'm not mad at her for being so.

"Look, I know we're not in a great place right now but I really need you" I said defeatedly into the phone. "Sweets, what's going on? What has happened and where are you?" She asked worriedly into the phone. "I'm at the hospital, Tristan got shot. They're not telling us anything and I'm really scared" I told her as tears formed in my eyes.

"Okay baby I'm coming now. I'll see you soon" she said and I let out a relieved sigh. "Thank you" I told her with so much gratefulness. "I love you" she said as she hung up.

The smallest smile managed to form onto my face for a few brief moments. I'm so glad she was going to be here.

I walked back into the dreaded and uncomfortable hospital as I took a seat next to my dad, in chairs that make a sound each time you move.

"Did you call Betty?" He asked as he turned to face me. I nodded my head.

He's Betty's number one supporter. He completely adores her like she was one of his own kids. Betty doesn't have a great home life so I know how meaningful it is for her to have that relationship with my dad.

"She's coming?" He asked. I nodded my head again as he turned back to face reception. 

"I don't deserve her, let alone her coming here when I need her" I spoke. He turned back to face me as he let out a small sigh.

"Yeah, you fucked up Sweet Pea. But if she's coming here to look after you, she's willing to move past it" he told me softly.

I slightly nodded my head as I waited what felt hours for Betty to arrive. As soon as I saw her, I stood up and walked over to her. I engulfed her in the tightest hug as I felt her wrap her arms around me.

"I'm here bubba, you're okay" she whispered.

"I can't lose him Betty" I whispered into her shoulder.

"Bubs he's extremely strong and more cocky than you. He's going to be fine and remind you of this for the rest of his life" she smiled.

I looked down at her, so grateful for her being here.

"Thank you" I said as I looked into her eyes.

"You have nothing to thank me for Sweet Pea, I will always be here for you, okay?" She said and I nodded my head.

She took my hand and lead us back over to the chairs. I took a seat and pulled her into my lap. She gave my dad a small smile as she moved my hands to wrap around her waist.

I kissed the back of her neck and she turned to me, giving me a small smile as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Instead of thinking about my brother, I was thinking about last night. Last night is the reason Betty and I got into a fight.

Archie challenged me to a street fight, and I'm not one to back out of a fight. So, it was Serpents vs Bulldogs, we were obviously doing extremely well, despite the fact that Archie brought a gun to a knife fight.

Archie is one of Betty's best friends but he's been on my ass and trying to break us up since I first approached her.

The only reason the fight ended before people were seriously hurt was because of Veronica, his bitch. Veronica was one of Betty's friends but of course Veronica, like her family, acted shady and got Betty caught in a shit situation.