Betty x Sweet Pea

Make sure to vote and comment please. My one shots have been flopping lately :(

Betty POV:

I sat in front of a mirror, my make up done beautifully. My hair looking more beautiful then I thought imaginable. And I was in my wedding dress.

I do not want to get married.

As I sat, looking at myself in the mirror. I heard a knock on the door. I let out a sigh.

This isn't how my life is supposed to have turned out. No where near.

Betty: come in. I called out.

I let out a sigh as I heard the door open and eventually close.

Sweet Pea: you look, just woah. I heard him say.

My head spun around at the sound of his voice. Sweet Pea is my ex boyfriend.

The man I love more than anyone.

Betty: Sweet Pea. I said as I stood up.

He held out his hand for me and I took it. He gently twirled me around. Once I was facing him again, I watched the way he looked at me. I admired the way his eyes looked me over.

Sweet Pea: you're so beautiful baby. He had realised what he said.
Sweet Pea: I'm really sorry Betty, I didn't mean for- he started but I stopped him.
Betty: say it again. I said.
Sweet Pea: what? He asked confusedly.
Betty: call me baby, call me whatever you want. I breathed out.
Sweet Pea: you look beyond perfect Betty and I wish you weren't getting married today. He said.

I looked to him, tears welling up in my eyes.

Sweet Pea: Betty talk to me. He said and that's when I completely broke down.

I walked away from him and let our hands disconnect.

Betty: I don't want to do this. I sobbed, not even being able to look at him.
Sweet Pea: what are you talking about? He asked.
Betty: I never wanted to break up with you. My mum forced me too, said if I didn't she would kill me. And you know she'll do it. Then she set me up with James because she sold me to that family and they're rich. I never wanted to date him Sweet Pea. I don't want to do this. I sobbed out.

Sweet Pea walked up to me and pulled me into his chest.

Betty: get me out of here Sweet Pea. I begged as I looked up to him.
Sweet Pea: Betty are you sure you want this? He asked.
Betty: do you not want me anymore? I asked  him.
Sweet Pea: Betty I have not stopped wanting you since we broke up. He said.
Betty: than please, get me out of here. I want to go home. I said, referring to his place.
Sweet Pea: okay, but you need to change clothes. A girl running away in a big white dress at a wedding is a big red flag. He said and I nodded my head.

I walked over to the cupboard and took out the tank top and sweatpants I came in with.

Betty: unzip? I asked as I turned my back to him.

I heard him step closer to me and slowly unzip my dress.

Sweet Pea: can I kiss you? He whispered. I nodded my head.

I was holding my dress up with my hands as I felt him rest his hands on my hips.

He then began dropping kisses over my shoulders and back.

Betty: I love you. I said to him.
Sweet Pea: I love you too. He whispered.

I let the dress go and watched as it fell to the ground.