Betty x Malachai

I mean, low key inspired by a scene in the kissing booth tbh 💀😂 but anyway. I decided to do them since all I've been doing recently is Swetty lol.

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea and I's little picnic date inside a beautiful gazebo was absolutely perfect.

He's been an absolute gentleman and I've really enjoyed my time with him.

This is our second date since we initially met each other. I've really enjoyed getting to spend this time with him and learn about him and his interests.

We were talking a bit about family when some guy in a gardening uniform knocked on the window and then walked in.

I instantly moved closer to Sweet Pea, scared of whatever was about to happen.

Andrew: I told you last week Sweet Pea, you can't be bringing girls here any longer. He said with a chuckle.

My face instantly dropped. We had our first date two weeks ago. That means that from our first date to now, he's seen another girl.

Betty: I can't believe you. I said angrily as I got up and walked past the man.

I stormed off to my car as Sweet Pea began chasing after me.

Sweet Pea: Betty please, let me explain. He said.
Betty: no, don't ever talk to me again.

I can't believe him. He acted as if I was someone special to him. God, I'm so stupid. I should have known better to go out with a South Sider, let alone the king.

I got into my car and sped home. I didn't want to see or be around him any longer.

I got home and went up to my room. I laid down on my bed as I let out an angry sigh.

I wasn't necessarily upset but just really disappointed and pissed off.

I clearly had feelings for him yet he was just using me for his own enjoyment. I can't get my head over it.

It just hurts a lot knowing that you've been used. It's seriously so fucked up.

I let out a sigh as I got up and walked into my bathroom, washing off the small amount of makeup I had on.

I then walked down into the kitchen and tried to find something to eat.

After searching the fridge and pantry and ending up finding nothing, I decided to order some Uber Eats. I ordered some McDonald's and waited for that to come.

I also decided to message one of my best friends. I live alone and just really want to talk to someone.

I opened up my messages with Malachai and began texting him.

'Hey, wanna come to mine and watch a movie?' I messaged him.

Malachai and I have been friends since we were born. Our parents were friends so naturally him and I were too.

'not really' he messaged back and I chuckled. 'you're so fucking annoying' I messaged him. 'You love me. But anyway, aren't you on a date?' He asked. 'I was' I said. 'What happened B?' 'Asshole is seeing other girls on the side. Or maybe I'm the side' I said. 'I'm really sorry Betty' he said. 'Now are you going to pity come and hang out with me?' I asked him. 'But I'm already in my pj's. I don't want to get changed' he said. 'Just come like that!' I said. 'Fine' he said.

My door bell soon rang so I thanked the guy and got my food. I placed all of it on the coffee table as I began eating some of it. I ordered extra since I knew Malachai would come.