Betty x Sweet Pea

I took a little bit of a break from posting so I could focus on my mental health :) I really hope you all enjoy

Betty POV:

Malachai: can you please stop sad baking? He sighed as he took the bowl from out of my hand.
Betty: fine, I'll just depressed bake. I said as I tried reaching back for the bowl but I wasn't fast enough.
Malachai: okay I've let you be sad for a week now, you need to tell me what's wrong. He said.
Betty: you ever feel alone? Like no one cares about you anymore. My shit ex boyfriend broke up with me because his shitty little bitch friends didn't like me. Keep in mind, just because I'm a north Sider. But should I even care? They're dumber than donuts. Then Charles, I get that he's busy with work and everything but I haven't spoken to him face to face in two months. I'm nothing to nobody. I said as I took the bowl out of his hand and kept mixing the batter.

I began mixing it hard and as fast as I could, getting out all my anger.

Once again, Malachai had taken it from out of my hands.

Betty: take it one more damn time and I'll turn you in a cupcake. I said annoyedly.
Malachai: you have me Betty, I've always been here for you and I always will be. I get I'm not your brother but I'm still here if you need me. Also, you were dating Jughead, a Serpent. That was your first mistake, date a Ghoulie. He said, making me chuckle a little.
Betty: any suggestions? I asked.
Malachai: enjoy being single. He said.
Betty: not fun. I said.

As he was about to say something, his phone went off.

He stepped into another room. I heard him swear a couple times and groan as well.

He walked back in and picked up his keys from the bench.

Betty: everything okay? I asked him.
Malachai: my friend was shot by a Serpent. He told me.
Betty: is he okay? I asked.
Malachai: yeah but I need to look after that idiot. Would you mind if he stays here for a while? It's totally okay if you don't- He started but interrupted.
Betty: it's fine Kai, at least he's stuck here and can't leave me like everyone else does. I said. He looked to me and let out a sigh.
Malachai: don't bake anything else while I'm gone. He said as he headed out the door.

I picked up the bowl and put the batter into a tray, then placing it in the oven.

It's not like I could waste the batter.

Once I did that, I washed up a few dishes and sat in the lounge.

Charles is my older brother, he works for the FBI.

It's his dream job but he works 7 days a week, he never has a break and I never get to see him.

Malachai is Charles boyfriend. He runs the Ghoulies and lives with us, so I see him often. He's become a brother to me.

I went on my phone until Malachai arrived with his arm wrapped over a guy, supporting his weight and pulling him into the lounge.

Malachai sat his friend on the other end of the couch to me and let out a huff.

Malachai: Sweet Pea meet Betty, Betty meet Sweet Pea. He said.
Sweet Pea: nice to meet you gorgeous. He smirked as he looked me up and down. I blushed.
Betty: nice to meet you too. I smiled.

I looked to Malachai who was glaring at Sweet Pea for a quick moment.

Malachi: I need to deal with some stuff at the lair to get back at those snakes. You need to behave. He warned Sweet Pea.
Malachai: and you, make sure he behaves and don't bake anything. He warned me.

Malachai soon left, leaving me and Sweet Pea alone.

Betty: are you hungry? Want cake? I asked as I heard the timer for the oven go off.
Sweet Pea: what flavour? He asked.
Betty: I have lemon, carrot, chocolate, vanilla about to come out of the oven, strawberry, orange, caramel, red velvet, coffee and banana and chocolate. I said.
Sweet Pea: did you make all of them? He asked.
Betty: yep. I said.
Sweet Pea: why? He asked.
Betty: lets just say we both have trouble with Serpents. I said as I stood up.
Betty: can you walk? Because if you can't, well, you're stuck there because I think we can both tell I'm not going to be much help. I said. He let out a chuckle.
Sweet Pea: I'll manage Princess. He said making me blush.