Betty x Sweet Pea

enjoy

Betty POV:

I was sitting at a table with friends at one of the many school dances that my school chooses to prioritise over our school education.

Mr. Honey put myself and Cheryl blossom in charge of basically the whole night. It was a very stressful month but here we are, everything is basically perfect.

When I say basically perfect, I mean everything we had planned was executed perfectly, but, my boyfriend broke up with me this morning.

I was trying to ditch the dance but unfortunately my friends, who happen to be Jughead's, made me go.

It was half way through the night when I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I quickly went to the bathroom and then took a seat outside as I messaged my older brother.

'how's your night going?' He messaged. 'Bored, sad, hate it here' I messaged. 'Betty you're with your friends, it should be fine'. 'Would be if Jughead didn't bring some bitch here and wasn't acting all lovey Davey with her' I sent. 'Are you serious?' He messaged. 'Yep, god why is he such a dick?' I said. 'You were always way, way, way too good for him and I've told you that the entirety of that relationship' he said. 'I know' said.

I began writing another message when I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind.

Sweet Pea: what you doing Princess? He smiled. I leaned my head back so I could look at him.
Betty: trying to avoid going back in there. I said. He smiled as he placed a quick kiss on my forehead.

Sneaky, I thought to myself.

Once Jughead and I got together, Sweet Pea told me that he had feelings for me. He said he wanted to be straight foreword with me so that it never came out later and made things awkward between us.

Sweet Pea: what? Isn't my company good enough for an angel like you? He smirked. I chuckled as I motioned for him to take a seat next to me.

He took a seat and wrapped his jacket over my shoulders. I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Sweet Pea: you look beautiful Betts. He said with a soft smile.
Betty: thank you, you look very handsome. I smiled.
Sweet Pea: tell me something I don't know. He smirked. I chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me.

Sweet Pea has always been a really nice and respectful guy to me. He's been an amazing friend and I know if we got together, he'd be so much better than Jughead ever was.

Betty: let's make a deal. You take me back to your trailer and we can cuddle all night. I said and the biggest smirk and blush grew onto his adorable face.
Sweet Pea: sounds good, but what about kisses? He smirked. I chuckled.

He's truly not a shy man.

Betty: head and forehead. I said.
Sweet Pea: lips? He tested.
Betty: no. I chuckled.
Sweet Pea: fine, I'll take what I can get. He said making me laugh.
Betty: you're amazing Pea. I said as he stood up and extended his hand to me.

I gratefully took it and he pulled me up.

He took me out to his truck and opened the door for me.

Betty: such a gentleman. I smiled.
Sweet Pea: for you Princess. He smiled as he closed my door.

He soon got in and within fifteen minutes we were at his trailer.

He let me change into one of his shirts and a pair of sweatpants. Everything was way too big for me so I took the hair tie out of my hair and tied up the shirt so that it was a crop top. I also rolled up the sweatpants.

I walked into the lounge and saw Sweet Pea sitting there on his phone. He smiled and put his phone in his pocket as soon as he saw me.

He's such an adorable angel. I love this bad body personality that he portrays in front of everyone, but I also love how sweet he acts when it's just him and I.

Sweet Pea: wow. He said making me blush.
Betty: what? I said as I took a seat next to him.
Sweet Pea: you look stunning with your hair down. I blushed.

He smiled as he pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing the back of my neck. I turned to face him as I raised an eyebrow.

Sweet Pea: hey, you didn't say anything about neck kisses. He said. I chuckled as I leaned my head back and rested it on his shoulder so that I could see his face.
Betty: you're cute. I smiled. He blushed, kissing my cheek in order to hide his face from me.

From there, we decided to watch tv as he kept me close to his chest and tight in his arms. Every now and then I felt as he dropped the softest kisses onto my head.

By the time it reached 11 pm, my head was resting in his lap as his hand ran through my hair.

Sweet Pea: can I ask you something B? He asked. I looked up to him and nodded my head.
Sweet Pea: can you see us getting into a relationship at some point? Maybe not now or next week but in the future? Because I would honestly let you use me all you want. He said. I frowned as I sat up and caressed his cheek.
Betty: I'd never use you PeaPod. I said as I ran my thumb along his cheek in a circular motion.
Betty: and yeah, I can see something between us. He smiled as I rested my head back into his lap.
Sweet Pea: I love you. He said.

I looked up to him as my jaw dropped.

Sweet Pea: what? He said as he furrowed his eyebrows.
Betty: you just dropped the L bomb and we're not even dating. I said making him chuckle.
Sweet Pea: Betts I've been in love with you for over a year, I think I can say it. I chuckled.
Betty: you're a sweet person. I smiled and he raised an eyebrow.
Sweet Pea: absolutely not. He said with disgust.
Betty: aw bubba, you're sweet as sugar. I smiled.
Sweet Pea: shut up. He said, only making me smile even more.

This is the most handsome, cocky and adorable man. I can't wait to date him.

A/N
hi