Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy

Betty POV:

"We need to talk outside after you get changed" Jughead told me as he left his dad's office which I was in.

He had a really angry look on his face, and his tone was furious.

I rolled my eyes as I put clothes on over my lingerie. I did something I never thought I'd ever do in my life, strip, and strip in front of a gang. To my surprise, they barely even looked at me. I don't know whether to take it as a sign of respect or that I'm hideous. The only people I saw looking at me were Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea and Jughead, of course.

Jughead was giving me angry looks the whole time, you'd think if your girlfriend was stripping you'd enjoy it. The other three looked like they were drooling during my performance, but by the last minute or so I looked at them yelling at each other.

I folded Fp's jacket and left it on his desk as he had placed it over my shoulders once I had finished my dance.

I walked out of his office and down the stairs until I reached the bottom of the bar. I walked through the people drunk dancing, they all kept to themselves, not batting an eyelash at me.

Sweet Pea POV:

I had gotten myself a beer from the bar and was walking back to my table with Fangs and Toni as my eyes briefly looked over the stage.

It's apart of Serpent initiation for females to strip on a pole. But, it's known amongst the Serpents not to look, I guess the rule is supposed to show how they're only slightly sexist.

I nearly stopped in my tracks when I saw her.

I walked to our table and placed my beer on the table, and then looked back to the stage.

There's Betty Cooper, working her way around a pole in black lingerie. I've never thought she was that special, but Jesus have I been wrong. She's really fucking hot.

"Look" I said to the two of my friends. Fangs gave me a confused look as Toni rolled her eyes.

"You horny bastard, keep your eyes off girls you virgin bitch. Have some respect for women" Toni said annoyedly.

"Just look" I said as I rolled my eyes.

The two of them looked to the stage and their jaws instantly dropped, making me smirk.

"Is that Betty?" Fangs said as he turned to me. I smirked as I nodded my head.

"Fuck, she's stunning" Toni said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Have some respect for women" I told her as I took a sip of my beer.

"Shut up drop kick" she said to me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up virgin" I said and she shook her head.

"You're a fucking virgin too" she said.

"Quite contradictory" Fangs chuckled out.

"Since when did you become a dictionary?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"It's called a thesaurus you idiot" Toni said and I rolled my eyes as I stuck my finger up at the both of them.

I looked back up to the stage and saw that it had some other chick. Well that's really fucking disappointing. I don't care if she's Jughead's girl, I take what I want and I'm not going to be coy about it.

After I finished my beer I decided to have a smoke.

I left the two morons and headed outside since apparently it's not okay to smoke in the bar. It's a bloody bar, cleanliness isn't exactly a priority.