Betty x Sweet Pea

I hope you enjoy <3

Betty POV:

"Yeah right, they're just going out to Pops to get dinner. They're totally going out on a date" I smiled excitedly. Sweet Pea looked to me as he rolled his eyes, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"You're oblivious for an incredibly smart woman" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked him confusedly.

"Betts, describe exactly what we're doing right now" he said.

"Sitting at the table eating dinner?" I said confusedly.

"Dinner our kids bought for us, with roses on the table and a candle. Don't you see the obvious hints? They're not on a date, they've put us on a date" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"They did this to distract us from the fact that they're on a date" I said.

Sweet Pea and I both have a kid each. I have a daughter and Sweet Pea has a son. Our kids have known each other practically since they were born. They're soulmates.

I really want our kids to date because how cool would that be? They've known each other since birth and I'm best friends with Sweet Pea. It just makes complete sense.

"So innocent" he smiled as he ate his food. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't mock me you loser" I said.

"Sorry? I can't hear you through the vase of red flowers. A symbol of love" he said sarcastically. I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Well how do you explain them going to watch a movie" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Have you and I not ever gone and watched a movie?" He said as he raised an eyebrow.

"You know what, you haven't been with a girl for so long that you don't know what love and romance is" I said and he laughed at me.

"You haven't been in a relationship longer than I have" he argued back.

"Yet here we are. I can see the obvious signs and you can't" I said and he chuckled.

"Okay Betts" he smirked, not believing a word I was saying.

"And what do I get when you're wrong?" He asked me.

"Head" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take you up on it" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Such a cocky little shit" I said as I picked up my plate and his, putting it in the sink.

Sweet Pea stood up and walked over to me, resting his head on my shoulder as I filled the sink with water.

"Tell me you don't love that about me" he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Why did I say yes to being the Serpents Queen?" I sighed making him laugh.

He wrapped his arms around me as he watched me over my shoulder. Of course, he wasn't going to offer to do the dishes in his own house.

"Because you love me so much" he smiled cheekily, making me smile.

"Half true" I teased. He chuckled, squeezing me tighter.

"I wonder what time they'll be back" he hummed out.

"Probably in an hour or two" I said and he nodded his head.

"What do you think they'd do if we went on a holiday?" He asked.

"Now?" I asked him.

"I mean why not" he said making me laugh.

"I really wonder what goes through your brain Pod" I smiled.