Betty x Sweet Pea

Inspired by a scene in the new season of good girls that I found really funny lol.
*and of course, Polly and Jason aren't blood related.

Betty POV:

I sat on the porch as I read my book, Pride and Prejudice. I could hear the sound of Jason's car pulling up as a small smirk formed on my face.

I continued reading as I heard the sound of his engine stop and his footsteps, slowing going up the stairs.

"Halt my darling" I smiled as I kept my eyes on the delicate words on my page.

"Betty, come on" he said as he let out a sigh.

"Hold on, let me finish the page" I said as I held up my index finger to him.

I could see him shake his head but he didn't say anything, knowing better than to interpret me.

I finished the page and placed the book on the table as I looked up to a desperate looking Jason.

"How may I help you today?" I smiled as I looked down at him.

"I want to talk to Polly" he said as he held back from rolling his eyes.

"And I want a sugar daddy, which is possible, but I am unfortunately 15. So a couple more years" I smiled.

He rolled his eyes as he pulled out his wallet, taking out $200. I chuckled as I picked up my book again.

"Betty!" He said frustratedly.

"Your family made 3 million dollars last financial year, I think you can do a little better than $200" I smirked.

"I don't carry that much cash on me Betty" he said annoyedly.

"You know my bank details" I smiled.

"Fine" he said.

"Good boy" I said as I stood up and walked over to him, taking the $200 from out of his hands.

I walked back up the staircase and opened the door.

"Polls, a visitor is here for you" I called out and she responded by yelling back.

She soon walked downstairs and up to where I was standing. She looked to me and gave me a soft smile.

"Betts could you give me and Jason same space?" She asked softly and I nodded my head.

"Bye Jason, I loved talking to you again" I smiled as I waved goodbye at him.

"Betty" I heard him say so I turned back around to face him.

"We made 3.5 million" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

——

I sat up in my room as I scrolled through Instagram when I heard the doorbell ring.

I currently live with my sister Polly and her boyfriend Jason.

My life has definitely changed in the past three years. Things between my family became very toxic and Jason proposed the idea that he buy a place for the three of us. He was also in a toxic household and wanted to leave.

We all decided that it was the right option for us so we did it, we left without saying anything to our parents and that was that.

It was only three years ago that I was fifteen, scamming Jason out of thousands of dollars. Now I'm eighteen, my sister is about to do the same thing to Sweet Pea that I did with Jason.

I walked downstairs with a smirk on my face as I peaked my head from behind the wall.

"Why the hell am I paying you to speak to my girlfriend?" Sweet Pea said as he rolled his eyes at Polly.

"Be lucky she isn't charging you over a grand for a five minute conversation" Jason mumbled from the couch, making me silently chuckle.

"You're lucky I'm even giving you the time of day, honey" she said sternly to him.

"Polly, please" he begged her.

"Fine, seeing you grovel is getting weird" Polly chuckled as she called out my name.

I walked out from the hallway and crossed my arms as I looked at Sweet Pea.

"I think I've paid my way for you to not hate me" he said and I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips.

"Let's talk in my room" I told Sweet Pea and he nodded his head.

We walked up to my room as I took a seat on my bed.

"Didn't know your time was so expensive, $50, Jesus" he said as he took a seat besides me.

"I made Jason give me a total of thirty grand, then he bought the house I now live in. So really, Polly's letting you off easy. I'll need to talk to her about it" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I wasn't thinking straight and I was a complete dick" he said as he looked down at his palms.

We had a small fight that blew way out of proportion. I left feeling really angry at him and told him I didn't want to speak to him unless he was going to apologise.

"Thank you" I said as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him with me so that I was laying and his head was resting on my stomach.

"What was on your mind?" I hummed out as I ran my hand through his hair.

My boyfriend is great, pretty much perfect. So when he acts off or rude, I know there's got to be something bothering him.

"Serpents" he said simply as he pushed his head further into me.

"What's going on with them?" I asked.

"Some of them are acting like total fucking idiots because I don't want to go straight at the Ghoulies and attack for no reason. I'm sorry baby, I really can't be bothered talking about this" he said as he lifted up his head so that it was still resting on me, but I could see his eyes.

"Okay" I smiled.

He closed his eyes as I continued running my fingers through his hair.

"You're such a baby" I smiled and he let out a small scoff.

"Dinner is ready Betts, Betty's friend" Polly said making me chuckle.

"It's okay Polly, you can refer to him as my boyfriend again" I chuckled and she raised an eyebrow.

"Mh" she said as she walked downstairs.

"I wish she didn't hate me" he sighed sadly.

I smiled over the way he cares about my sister's opinion of him.

"She likes you Sweet Pea, she loves you. She wants to make sure that you're looking after me" I told him. He opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"I have never once seen her smile" he said making me laugh.

"She can't just tell you she likes you, it makes her less scary" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm the one who's supposed to be scary" he said and I chuckled.

"If someone asked me who was scarier, Serpent King or Polly Cooper. Polly, 100% of the time" I said making us both laugh.

A/N
Make sure you vote and comment