Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy x

Betty POV:

I sat in Sweet Pea and I's office in the Wyrm as I poured myself another glass of whiskey. This is my fourth, possibly fifth by this point. I could barely see through the tears in my eyes as I poured the liquid into my glass.

Twelve years of my life have been wasted. How do you marry someone and then cheat on them? I mean seriously, how do you go home every night and tell her you love her, but you're out fucking some other bitch. Who I may as well add, got pregnant.

I raised the glass to my lips as I took a sip, enjoying the burning sensation at the very back of my throat. This was an enjoyable burn, unlike my husband cheating on me and now apparently starting a family with another woman.

I watched as Sweet Pea walked into the office, his content look instantly changed to worry as he rushed over to me.

"Betty what's happened?" He asked me worriedly. I just chuckled.

"I've wasted twelve years of my life. Cheers" I said as I drank the rest of the alcohol in my glass.

"Okay that's enough of this" he said as he took the bottle and glass away from me.

"Ugh, you're so annoying" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"What have you wasted twelve years on? The Serpents?" He asked worriedly.

"Nope, my stupid marriage" I said as I took off my wedding ring and threw it across the room.

"What's going on with you and Jughead?" He asked as he placed the bottle on the furthest side of the table and took a seat in his chair besides me.

"He's cheated on me and knocked some girl up" I said as I used my sleeve to wipe my eyes.

"Holy shit" he said in shock.

"That's practically a death sentence, he'll have to know we're going to kill him" he added.

He's right. Jughead is going to be killed. He knows way too much of Serpent business and he has hurt me in an extremely bad way, no one is going to show him even the slightest bit of sympathy.

"I want him to die in the most painful way possible" I hummed out as I rested my head on the back of my chair and closed my eyes.

"Trust me, I will make sure he suffers until his very last breath. Always hated him" he said making me chuckle.

"Yeah because you were jealous as fuck Sweet Pea" I said as I turned to face him. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"He took my girl then fucked her over. I'm pretty sure I've been right all along" he said as I completely turned my chair to face him.

"You still like me Pod?" I asked him softly.

Sweet Pea and I dated for two years when I was 16. We broke up on pretty neutral terms but when I got with Jughead a year later, it caused a lot of problems between Sweet Pea and I. He hated Jughead and told me he was the completely wrong guy for me.

We ended up having a big falling out but at some point he reached out to me and apologised, wanting to gain my friendship back. I missed him a hell of a lot so of course I forgave him. He's been my best friend since I was four. I love him.

"You're one in a million Cooper" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't like that saying, there's seven billion people on this planet" I said and he chuckled.

"I do love you Betts, always have" he said softly.

"Let's have sex" I said and he chuckled as he shook his head no.