Betty x Sweet Pea

Make sure to vote and comment

Sweet Pea POV:

I woke up and felt emptiness between my arms.

My girlfriend, Betty, no where in sight. I rolled out of bed and put on a pair of pants, not bothering to put on a shirt.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Betty stood in front of the stove as she flipped over an egg.

She was in one of my shirts, going up to her knees and she had her hair in a messy ponytail.

Sweet Pea: good morning angel. I said as I walked up near her, leaning against the bench.
Betty: good morning handsome. She smiled beautifully.

Betty Cooper is everything I need in life. She's all I want.

I have genuinely never been happier.

Betty: sit. She smiled.

She began making two plates of food.

She soon placed a plate in front of me and one next to me.

We ate breakfast together in a peaceful silence, every now and then making small conversation.

Once we finished, I insisted that I cleaned up while she went and relaxed.

When I was done, I found her laying on the couch, my shirt was resting around her waist which couldn't help but make me smirk.

When Betty saw what I was looking at, she rolled her eyes playfully.

Betty: come cuddle. She said.

I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her.

Sweet Pea: can we talk a little? I asked her, she nodded her head.
Betty: everything okay? She asked worriedly.
Sweet Pea: yeah of course. I smiled.
Betty: then go ahead. She giggled. I smiled as I kissed her head.

I wanted to talk about us, the present and the future.

This year has honestly been a pretty shit year for our relationship.

I made her my Serpent Queen. It really didn't go down too well with my Serpents.

They weren't impressed that I made a North Sider the Queen.

They treated her like shit, to the point where she made it clear that she wasn't ever going back to the Wyrm.

I'm not going to deal with the way they treat her anymore, but I can't convince them to change.

So I will, I'm quitting being king.

It's all I wanted when I was 17, I thought I could run this gang better than anyone else possibly could.

Now I'm 23, I have a girlfriend who I want to make my wife. And I'm not letting her feel like she's not wanted or not appreciated. So I'm taking the step to get those horrible, toxic people out of our lives.

I've also bought an apartment that I'd like for us to move into together.

Sweet Pea: I want to talk about us. This year has been hard on our relationship- I started.
Betty: Pea. She said as she looked down.
Sweet Pea: hey, look at me. I said as I lifted up her chin to face me.
Sweet Pea: I'm done with them, the way they made you feel. I told Fp yesterday that I'm done, I've quite. I said and she gave me a confused look.
Betty: but you love being king. I can't be the reason you quit. She said, sounding upset with herself.
Sweet Pea: angel you're my priority. If you're not happy I'm not either. You're my purpose in life. I said. She gave me a happy pout as she dug her head into my neck.
Sweet Pea: and I want to give you a little something.