Betty x Sweet Pea Part 1

Enjoy! Make sure to leave a vote and comment x

Sweet Pea POV:

I found myself driving to the one girls house I never thought I'd willingly go too. Betty Cooper.

She's some North Sider that the Serpent King, Jughead Jones, fell for. She's seriously nothing special, what he sees in her I have no idea. But then again, Jughead isn't special either. So I guess it makes sense for the two losers to end up together.

I went to her house because I needed her help. The farm had come into Riverdale only six months ago yet half the town is under their spell. This includes my best friend Fangs. It also includes Jughead and Betty's family. If anyone was going to help me, it'd be her.

I swallowed my pride and walked up to her doorstep, ringing her doorbell.

I waited a moment before I heard her footsteps coming closer and closer to the door. She soon opened the door and as her eyes landed on me, she raised an eyebrow at me.

I would say that I've made it very clear that I hate her. I'm a very vocal and expressive person, what can I say?

"I need your help" I admitted to her.

"What with, Sweet Pea?" She asked, clearly having no interest in talking to me.

I thought she was supposed to be some nice girl, the least she could do is fake a smile.

"I want to get Fangs out of the farm and I know you want your family and Jughead out of there" I told her, getting straight to the point.

"I'm done trying. That's a battle I've lost" she said with content. There was no anger or pain in her words. It was like she couldn't careless.

"What do you mean you're done? You go there one lazy time and yell at them and you think you've done enough?" I told her angrily.

I came here expecting her to agree to what I proposed, but now she's telling me she's given up? I'm not having it.

I also noted that I could hear someone having a shower upstairs. It's definitely not any of her family or friends. Could she possibly have a guy over? Is she cheating on Jughead, already? Good on her honestly.

"Don't act like I owe you anything Sweet Pea. I've tried so many fucking times with Jughead, Kevin, my mum, Polly even Cheryl and I hate her more than anyone. They don't care about us Sweet Pea, they've made their choice" she yelled at me, clearly I hit a nerve. But she was getting on my nerves for not helping me.

"Like I said, you give a few of your lazy and boring Betty Cooper speech's and think it's enough? Right" I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Look, I came here for your help. Are you going to or not?" I asked her sternly.

"No" she said.

"You're unbelievable Betty" I said angrily as I walked away.

I actually can't believe that she's not willing to help me. It's not even helping me, it's helping the people we love.

"Sweet Pea" she called out. I rolled my eyes as I turned around so I could face her.

"You know nothing of what I've done to try and get them out. I kidnapped my mum, I took her to the bunker and tried explaining and reasoning to her how dangerous the farm was. She told me I was crazy and that she's scared of me, that I was like my dad. I tried talking to Polly, she again, told me I was like my dad. That I was crazy, insane. That I out of all people belonged in the farm" she said as I watched tears well up in her eyes.