Betty x Sweet Pea

I love you ❤️

Betty POV:

There I stood, looking through his window, watching him kiss the girl he told me I shouldn't be worried about.

Jughead and I had gotten into an argument a couple days ago and instead of talking to me so we could sort it out, he's been talking to Toni.

I had a bad feeling so I decided to go to his trailer. The bad feeling I felt turned out to be right.

I watched as he reached for the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her chest and throwing it somewhere on the floor. That's when I turned around and began heading to my car.

I could feel the necklace he bought me around my neck which seemed like it was strangling me. I ripped it off by the heart charm and threw it onto the ground.

I got into my car and headed straight home. A year of being together and even longer being friends and this is what he does to me? I hope he's miserable from here on out.

I arrived home and walked into the lounge where the light was on. I just assumed I had left it on, but what I found was a six foot, three inch man looking through my couch.

"Sweet Pea, what the hell are you doing?" I asked him.

"I think I left one of my rings here and I was trying to find it" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Couldn't you wait until I got home?" I asked him, slightly irritated.

"Lock your doors Princess" he chuckled.

"Find it and leave" I said as I was about to walk upstairs.

"Hold on, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just don't appreciate you being here without even asking" I said and he shook his head.

"I've came unannounced multiple times and you've never had a problem. What's bothering you?" He asked softly.

"Just stressed since a lots been going on and I want to be alone" I said as I walked upstairs to my room.

I got into my bed and resisted the urge to cry, waiting for the sound of Sweet Pea leaving.

It had been a few minutes when I heard him knock on my bedroom door. He walked in and leant against my doorframe.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I let out a sigh.

"If you ask me that again I'm going to burst into tears and I was waiting for you to leave to do that" I said.

He frowned as he took a seat bedsides me on my bed. He turned his head to face me as he spoke up again.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I instantly felt as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Betts" he whispered softly as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me so my head was in his shoulder.

"What's happened?" He asked me softly.

"He's cheating on me" I said and his face dropped into a sympathetic look.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I gave him the most annoyed look.

"No I trust you but like I was more thinking are you sure that you didn't" he started but I interrupted him.

"I saw him kissing Toni, Sweet Pea, don't second guess me" I said sternly.

I had just seen the guy I love, kissing and practically getting ready to fuck the girl I've always had a problem with. I'm not going to tolerate Sweet Pea even doubting me for a second. That's not fair.