Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy besties

Sweet Pea POV:

"Now do you see that she's not horrible?" Fangs asked me as he handed me a beer.

"I guess" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

I watched as he chuckled and took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Dude, don't act cocky. I can see you're proud of her" he smirked. I rolled my eyes making him chuckle again.

"I want you to say it, she's a good person" he said and I let out a laugh.

"Over my dead body" I said.

"I think you really need to apologise to Betty. She's clearly proven herself and her and Jughead seem pretty solid, she's going to be apart of our lives for awhile" he told me and I let out a groan.

"I don't do apologises" I said and he smirked.

"Well tonight's the night" he smiled as he picked up my hand and pulled me up.

"Fangs" I groaned out as I stood up.

"Come on, you've been a real dick to her since the moment you met her. It's time you fix things with her and who knows, you could be best friends" he smiled as we walked out to my truck.

"I have more chances of being friends with God than Betty" I said and he shook his head.

"Nah, I'm calling it. You guys are going to be nearly as close as you and I by the end of the month" he said and I smirked.

"What if her and I become closer than you and I?" I grinned.

"I will kill her" he said seriously.

"Aw, you love me" I smiled as I turned on the engine and began heading to Betty's house.

"I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I didn't" he said making me smile.

"If you were gay, we'd make a great couple" he said making me chuckle out of shock.

"Your boyfriend wouldn't appreciate that too much" I said and he smirked.

"A great throuple" he said making us both laugh.

"And another point, Kevin's best friend is Betty, so another reason you need to be on good terms" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Hold on a minute, since when did I need to like your boyfriend's friends?" I said.

"Always" he said making me chuckle.

We arrived at Betty's house and I knocked on the door. I looked to Fangs as I let out a sigh.

"Do I really need to say the word sorry? That makes me feel really uncomfortable" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"It's one word Sweets" he said.

"Yeah but that's one word followed by other words" I said just as Toni answered the door. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are you doing here?" She specifically asked me.

I guess you could say I've made it crystal clear that I have no interest in playing friends with Betty.

Things changed because Betty somehow dealt with a decade old problem, Penny Peabody. She's been a pain in the Serpents side since I can remember. Fp and Jughead had both tried to get her off of the Serpents backs but somehow Betty was able to do it. So yeah, she has earned my respect.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I raised an eyebrow.

Betty and Toni became really good friends about a year ago. Betty was there for Toni when she broke up with her girlfriend, Cheryl, and they've had a close relationship ever since.