Betty x Sweet Pea

I see you reading this, you better vote. Yes, you! Enjoy, vote, and leave a comment or two ;) ❤️

Betty POV:

I sat next to my boyfriend on the couch as my dad, Hal, and Sweet Pea's dad Fp, sat on the two arm chairs.

I was beyond anxious right now. My period is two weeks late and I'm terrified. Sweet Pea and I are always extremely safe but I really can't think of another reason for why my period is late.

I don't want to be pregnant. Kids are not ever going to be apart of Sweet Pea or I's life and especially not at eighteen.

"I'm going to bed" I said to the three of them.

"Night honey" my dad smiled softly.

"Night" Fp told me.

"I'll come later Princess" Sweet Pea smiled at me.

"Come now?" I said as I gave him a look, telling him he needs to come.

"Needy" he chuckled as he realised something was up.

We walked up to my room and I closed the door behind me.

"What's up Bubs?" He asked as he laid down on my bed.

"I think I'm pregnant" I said and he looked to me, doubt filling his face.

"What makes you think you're pregnant? We're as safe as it gets" he chuckled out.

"My period is two weeks late" I said with stress.

"Baby we've been under a lot of stress this past month, and you know stress causes periods to be all fucked up" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Why are you acting like this is something so insignificant?" I said frustratedly.

"I'm just being realistic. You're not pregnant" he chuckled.

"I'm glad you're able to laugh like this isn't serious. Why are you such an asshole?" I said as I paced around my room.

How can he not be taking the fact that I may be pregnant seriously? I can barely think straight right now and he's laughing at me.

"Honey, look at me" he said as he stood up and caressed my cheek.

"I can promise you that you're not pregnant and just under a lot of stress. But what can we do to make you feel better?" He asked me softly.

"I want to do a pregnancy test" I said and he nodded his head.

"Okay, we'll go out once they've gone to bed" he said and I shook my head.

"No, now" I said and he nodded his head.

——

I took two pregnancy tests and they both said I had to wait for five minutes.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Sweet Pea, laying on my bed as he scrolled through his phone.

"You're being a bad boyfriend. I feel really anxious and you're acting like this is nothing" I said as I crossed my arms.

"You should have told me you were anxious" he sighed as he walked over to me.

He picked me up and took me to my bed. He took a seat which prompted me to be in a straddling position.

"We've been through a rough month and it's been stressful, hard and unpredictable but I'm here with you Betts. We'll figure it out no matter what the results are" he said as tears welled up into my eyes.

"I don't want to be pregnant" I said as he used his thumb to wipe away my tear.

"Betts, there's loads of way's to get rid of a couple cells. You're going to be okay" he said, caressing my cheek.

I didn't say anything more but I rested my head on his shoulder as I couldn't help the tears that rolled down my face. He rubbed my back as every few moments he would place a kiss on the side of my face.

"I think it's been five minutes, can you check?" I sniffled into his shoulder.

"Of course Princess" he told me.

He gently moved me onto the bed and kissed my forehead before he got up and walked into the bathroom.

I waited for what felt like minutes which in reality was seconds, for Sweet Pea to walk back out.

"Not pregnant" he said as he handed me the two different tests that I took.

I quickly took them out of his hand and looked for myself. It was exactly like he said, I wasn't pregnant.

I dropped them onto the bed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him as tight as I could.

"We're in the clear, no baby to worry about" he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You must think I'm crazy" I sighed as he moved his head so that it was opposite mine.

"I've known you were crazy for a lot longer than this" he said making me chuckle.

"But seriously angel, I think your mind just jumped to the worst case scenario and it really freaked you out" he said and I nodded my head agreeingly.

Even just the thought of being pregnant completely throws me off. I was crazy this last hour.

"I wish I was like you, you barely worry about anything" I frowned.

"I worry, and a small part of me was scared to death you might actually be pregnant. But we really didn't need both of us panicking" he chuckled.

I wrapped my arms around him tighter. What more can I say than that he is completely and utterly perfect, and I am one hell of a lucky girl to have him all to myself.

"I love you" I said as I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you too angel" he smiled.

"Now let's cuddle, watch some Netflix and make sure you destress" he said making me smile.

We got into my bed and he cuddled me into his chest. He turned on The Office as I rested my head on his shoulder.

We watched a couple episodes and every now and then he'd drop kisses onto my head. In this moment I couldn't feel anymore content.

A/N
No children here ma'am's, sir's and they's