Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy <3

Betty POV:

"I really don't want to do this" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"I know Bub. Just remember, it's only an hour or two and then it'll be done. Because we both know they're breaking up at the end of the night" I said causing him to smirk.

"You think they'll actually break up?" He asked as he took a seat on his bed next to me.

"Of course, you're his baby boy" I said goofly as I pinched his cheek.

"Shut up grandma" he said making me laugh.

"But seriously babe, don't worry about this. She's going to act like a bitch, just like last time and your dad isn't going to tolerate it" I said and he nodded his head.

Fp has been dating some girl for the past two months and they both decided it was time to introduce the kids and themselves to the others.

There was a dinner between the two families last week and it was horrible. Sweet Pea asked me to come because he hates being in situations like that and of course Fp agreed to it, we're family. So what I experienced that night was Fp trying to get to know her boys, while she was cold to Sweet Pea and I. The fact that she was in Fp's house and completely ignored Sweet Pea, I knew she wasn't right for Fp. Fp will always value family and he's not going to stop for some bitch.

"Thank you" he said as he kissed my forehead.

I know he doesn't want to do this and to some degree he does worry that his dad will choose a girl over him. But I know Fp, he will always put Sweet Pea first.

"Come on cute boy, walk me to the door" I smiled as I heard the front door open, meaning Sharon and her two boys were here.

He stood up and held out his hand for me to take. I connected my hand with his and he pulled me up.

We walked downstairs and I could feel as he held my hand a little tighter as we saw the three people who he had no interest in.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked as I placed a quick kiss on your lips

"How about tonight?" He asked with his cute smirk.

"How can I say no to you?" I said as I let go of his hand.

"You know you don't need to bring your neighbour over every time I'm here" Sharon spoke to Sweet Pea as she looked me up and down.

"Yeah, she's a lot more than a neighbour to my dad and I and if you knew anything about his life, you'd know that" Sweet Pea spoke directly to her. This lady must really be dumb.

"What, a friend?" She chuckled and I gave her the most disgusted look. She has no right to make a comment about my relationship to the boys.

"Well we'll start with the obvious, she's my girlfriend so she will come here whenever the hell she wants. Secondly, he's her god father and her and I are taking over from our fathers in the Serpents. So maybe I should be asking you, what exactly do you think you're doing? Coming into my house and making snarky comments about my girlfriend being here" he said and I watched as she immediately turned to Fp.

"Fix your son" she said to him and I laughed.

"Fix your attitude" I said. I really do not take well to people disrespecting my boyfriend.

"Get out of my house" Fp said to Sharon angrily.

The comment she made was so rude and unnecessary. Who even says that about another persons kid?

"Are you being serious? He is completely disrespecting me" she said, playing victim.

"I'll show you real disrespect if you don't leave my house now" Sweet Pea said sternly.