Betty x Sweet Pea

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Betty POV:

I was laying in bed with Sweet Pea when we heard his dad call out, telling everyone to come to the kitchen.

Sweet Pea let out a groan as we both got up. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked to the kitchen.

Betty: you're one clingy man. I smiled as I leaned my head back and kissed his chin.
Sweet Pea: you've made me this way. He smiled.
Betty: I like you this way. I smiled.

We walked into the kitchen and took a seat besides each other. He kissed my head and wrapped his arm around me.

Fp and Sweet Pea's older brother Tyler sat opposite us.

Tyler: what's up old man? Kinda in the middle of gaming. He said.
Betty: nerd. I said as I pretended to cough.
Tyler: at least my personality isn't defined by spending all my time with my boyfriend. He coughed.
Betty: at least I found someone who loves me. I coughed.
Tyler: that hurt. He said making me and Sweet Pea laugh.

Tyler and I always love to mess around with each other.

Fp: I need to tell you both something important. He said to his sons.
Betty: I can leave. I said.
Fp: no, stay. He said softly. I nodded my head.
Fp: look, I don't really know how to tell you so I'm just going to be straight forward. I have another son. He said.

My eyes widened as I looked to Sweet Pea. He had a confused and angry look on his face.

Tyler: how old is he? He asked. 
Fp: 21. He said.
Tyler: oh my god I'm a middle child. He said and I held back a laugh.
Sweet Pea: why are you only telling us now? Is he our full brother? He asked angrily.

I looked to Sweet Pea and moved my hand to his back, gently running my hand up and down.

Fp: he's your step brother and the situation was very complicated. We've been speaking and we think it would be nice if he moved into here for a month or so. He said.
Sweet Pea: so you want us to play happy family with some random? He said angrily.
Fp: Sweet Pea, you need to understand that the situation was very, very complicated. This is the first time I've ever spoken to him. He said. Sweet Pea rolled his eyes.
Tyler: can we see a picture of him? He asked and Fp nodded his head.

Fp pulled out his phone and showed us a picture of his oldest son.

Not going to lie, he's extremely hot. What's with Fp and having extremely good looking kids?

Sweet Pea: I can't believe this. He said as he got up and stormed out of the house. Fp let out a sigh.

I got up and walked outside, following after him.

Betty: babe. I said as I ran after him, holding onto his arm.
Sweet Pea: I can't fucking believe him. He said as he turned to face me. 
Betty: seems to be a common thing around here. My mum now your dad. I said with a chuckle. He gave me an unimpressed look.

Okay that joke didn't work, time for joke number two.

Betty: you know, you're lucky we only found out you have another brother now. I said. He raised an eyebrow.
Sweet Pea: how? He said.
Betty: because he is very, very hot. Honestly, if he has a great personality too, you're fucked babe. Sweet Pea gave me the angriest look as I saw his possessiveness start to show.

Okay, the joke didn't work too well. But I feel proud of myself.

He wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed me up against the back of the house. He used his other hand to rest it against the house, breaking the roughness of his push.