Betty x Sweet Pea

I hope you muffins enjoy ❤️ my last one shot flopped hard so please make sure to vote and comment 🥰

Betty POV:

I was laying on the couch wrapped up in a blanket as I watched The Office on Netflix. I was in a sad mood so I decided I may as well watch Pam and Jim pine over one another.

I was half way through an episode when I heard the front door open. I titled my head upwards and saw Fp walk in.

"What have you come to steal?" I asked him with a chuckle.

"Beer" he smirked as he began walking to the kitchen.

"None in the fridge, go to the garage" I told him and he grinned.

"You are a saint" he said as he headed down the hall.

My dad is Hal and his best friend is Fp. They've been friends since before they could talk. We also live next to Fp, meaning that his kid, Sweet Pea, and I became really close.

That's what I'm upset about. I've got feelings for Sweet Pea but he has a girlfriend, Sarah. She's not even horrible so I can't hate her.

When Sweet Pea told me that he was in a relationship, the feelings of jealousy instantly hit. Up until than I always saw him as my best friend, my brother.

Fp soon came into the lounge with a twelve pack of beer. I raised an eyebrow as he sat at the end of the couch and cracked open a beer.

"You planning on drinking all that?" I asked.

"Nope, but I'm taking it back to mine" he smirked. I chuckled as I shook my head.

The two of them constantly steal beer from each other, and whatever else they may need at the time. It's quite amazing.

I turned my attention back to the tv but Fp started the conversation again. He knows exactly why I'm in a bad mood.

"You're really not missing out on much, he's a pain in my ass" Fp said, trying to cheer me up.

"I'm a pain in your ass" I said and he smirked as he nodded his head agreeingly.

"Yeah but you're a little better" he said.

"And you know that he wants me to go and get dinner with them tomorrow, does he hate me?" I said dramatically. Fp chuckled at me.

"Just play along honey" he told me and I let out a groan.

"I don't want too" I said and he moved closer to give me a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Things will work out soon" he told me.

"Can we kill her?" I asked him as I laid back down.

"Do you actually want to do that?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"No" I mumbled, making him chuckle.

Fp stayed at mine for a couple more hours. We watched tv and talked about the Serpents. Both Fp and my father are in charge of the Serpents, meaning Sweet Pea and I will take over their roles in a few years. Sweet Pea asks our dads at least three times a day to retire, that's how excited he is for our next step in the Serpents.

At the moment, well as usual, the Ghoulies were causing trouble for the Serpents. There's been word that they're trying to completely remove the existence of the Serpents so they can create a bigger drug cartel.

The Serpents are a clean gang. Sure, we're known to kill every now and then, but we sure as hell don't produce or distribute drugs.

It reached around eleven thirty and I heard the door open again. I looked to the door and saw Sweet Pea walk in.