Betty x Sweet Pea

I hope you're having a great day/night, you deserve it ❤️

Betty POV:

"Lover boy" Fp said as he looked somewhere behind me.

I let out a sigh as I rolled my eyes. I looked behind me and entering the Wyrm was Jughead Jones.

Jughead is my ex, I broke up with him a month ago because he practically acted like our relationship was a problem for him.

He never wanted to hangout, never wanted to go on dates and was never supportive of anything that I did. He was a complete ass so I ended things with him. But for some reason that I can't figure, as soon as we broke up he tried doing all the things that a normal relationship needs to function. It was too late by then. And then three weeks later, I began dating my best friend since birth, Sweet Pea.

"Let me deal with it" Sweet Pea said as he picked up his beer.

"No, just let me try one more time" I said and he let out a sigh.

"Fine, but the moment he starts talking shit I'm stepping in" he said and I nodded my head.

"Just shoot him, I'll clean it up if I have too" my dad Hal said annoyedly. I smirked.

I got up out of Sweet Pea's lap and walked over to Jughead who was hanging around the bar.

"You need to leave and I'm not going to tell you again" I told him sternly.

"Betty what can I do to make it up to you? I want us to get back together" he said.

"You and I are not ever going to get back together" I said frustratedly.

It's been a month and I've made it extremely clear we have no future. I hate him, he's a complete dick.

"You keep saying that but you won't even try giving us another shot" he said and I let out a groan.

"I'm with Sweet Pea and I'm much happier now. So fuck off Jughead" I said and anger instantly became apparent on his face.

He picked up his glass and threw it against the glass on the other side of the bar. I instantly took a step backwards, away from this psycho.

Sweet Pea stepped in between us, making sure that Jughead had no way of reaching me.

I watched as Sweet Pea grabbed the corners of Jughead's shirt and pushed him against the bar.

"I've been putting up with your shit far longer than I've been dating Betty" he started out as he pulled out his gun.

He raised it to the side of Jughead's neck and raised it to his jugular. Jughead was shaking beneath Sweet Pea's devilish smirk.

"And I don't have even an ounce of patience left to deal with you. So basically what I'm saying is that I could very easily end my problems and kill you" he grinned.

My dad came to check up on me, making sure that I was okay and not hurt. I hugged him as Sweet Pea pushed Jughead out the back door of the Wyrm.

I know he wanted to do way more than take him out the back and beat him up for a little, but we're trying to appear a little less violent.

When Sweet Pea came back inside, my dad gave me a kiss on the head before he went back to our table.

"You okay?" Sweet Pea asked me in a caring tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can we go home?" I asked him with a small pout.

"Mine or yours?" He smiled softly.

"Mine" I smiled and he nodded his head.

I went to grab his hand but he slightly flinched due to the pain. I looked down to his red hand and could tell a bruise was going to start forming soon.