Betty x Sweet Pea

I. Mh. I kind don't know what to say. This is literally just smut. Like. Um. Yeah. I think you guys will like it, because honestly, who doesn't like smut. Did I just expose myself? Probably. Um, enjoy? Idk.

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea: you know, I've never really thanked you for everything you've done for me this past year. But I really am so lucky to have the best friend. He said making me smile.
Betty: Sweet Pea you don't need to thank me, I'd do anything for you. I said as I looked into his eyes.

I don't know what had come over me, but I felt a rush of lust consume me.

He looked into my eyes too.

He unwrapped his arm from around me and wrapped it around my waist, pulling me onto his chest.

Sweet Pea: is that okay? He whispered. I nodded my head.

We both slowly leaned in until our lips met in a hot and passionate kiss.

I caressed his cheek as our lips moved against one another.

I followed his lips as he dominated the kiss. It felt so right and perfect, but so wrong. He's my best friend.

I felt as he stood up so I quickly wrapped my legs around his torso.

Betty: Sweet Pea. I said as I looked down at him.
Sweet Pea: Betts it's okay. If you ever want to stop, just tell me. He said and I nodded my head.

I was to into this moment and horny to stop.

Betty: I want you now. I nearly moaned out. He smiled and kissed my jaw.
Sweet Pea: whatever you want. He said as he took me to his room.

He slowly put me on his bed and I laid down as he climbed on top of me, dominating everything we did.

Sweet Pea: have you ever done this before? He asked as his hand ran under my shirt, gently massaging my chest.
Betty: Of course, I'm 20 Sweet Pea. I said with a chuckle.
Sweet Pea: I don't really like the idea of men seeing you like that. He said making me giggle.

My giggles were stopped as my breath hitched. His hand kneeded at my breast as he took my lips in his again.

Betty: daddy. I moaned into his mouth.

I'm know him since we were four. Over time you learn a few things about each other, including kinks. 

Sweet Pea: you like that baby girl? He asked and I nodded my head.

I felt as his hands left my breast. I let out a groan of disappointment.

Sweet Pea: angel don't give me attitude. He warned me. I bit my lip and nodded my head.
Sweet Pea: now be daddy's good girl and get naked for me. He said and I nodded my head.

This daddy role play is really turning me on. I also like the way his eyes light up when I call him daddy. I know he likes to be in control.

I took off all my clothes and looked him in the eyes. He smiled and walked over to my standing body.

He gripped onto both my ass cheeks and began needing at them as he kissed my collarbone.

His tongue licked over the bone as he pushed himself as close to me as possible.

I could feel his boner growing just against my clit

I picked up on of his hands and moved it to my dripping core.

Sweet Pea: do you need something baby? He asked as his mouth now latched onto my nipples.

He sucked my nipples into his warm mouth and circled his tongue around me.