Betty x Sweet Pea

Hi! I think you're really awesome :)

Betty POV:

"Don't" I warned him as he tried to wrap his arm over my waist.

"Betts, please" he said. I moved myself to the edge of the bed.

Tonight was supposed to be a normal night. Tristan, Sweet Pea's brother was in his room streaming while Fp and I were sitting on the couch as I subjected him to the shows I wanted to watch.

When I had finally gotten Fp to accept what we were watching, he got a call. The relief on his face was incredibly insulting.

The call he got ended up being from Sheriff Keller. Sweet Pea and Fangs had gotten themselves into a fight against a North Sider. Of course it was some poor and defenceless guy. The two of them don't think. There is not a single thought inside either of their heads.

I have told Sweet Pea multiple times that I can reluctantly accept what he does for the Serpents and when there is a valid reason. But when he goes and hurts innocent people for the fun of it, that's something that I just can't excuse.

"We live together, we need to speak" he said so I sat up.

"I told you not to get in any of these stupid and petty fights Sweet Pea. Yet you don't listen, it's like I'm speaking to a wall. I'm so sick of this Sweet Pea" I told him angrily.

"It was just a joke" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"How can you say it was a joke Sweet Pea? The kid is in hospital and you're one fight away from being sent to prison. Why are you so fucking incompetent?" I yelled at him.

"Betty I" he started and I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Don't beat around the topic Sweet Pea. There is not a single way you can justify your actions" I told him.

"You sound like my dad" he said with a snicker.

"I can't do this anymore" I said as I threw the blankets off of me and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked worriedly.

"Out, leave me alone" I told him sternly.

I walked out of the house and I was instantly blasted by the sound of music. I chuckled as I thought about the party Snake was hosting.

Snake is the son of Anderson, the other leader of the Serpents, next to Fp.

I walked towards the loud music and the massive fire pit. I walked up to the forty or so teens, dancing, laughing and drinking around the fire.

"Didn't think the Princess would be making a guest appearance" I heard Snake's voice from behind me.

I turned around and I was greeted with a smirk. He looked me up and down and I blushed, realising what I was wearing and how cold it is.

I was in an old baggy shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Wasn't planning on it" I chuckled as I crossed my arms, trying to warm up a little.

"Here" he said as he took off his jacket.

"Thanks" I smiled as I slipped my arms through its sleeves.

"Come, let's sit by the fire" he said as he wrapped his arm over my back.

We walked towards the fire and took a seat on one of the logs.

"How come you're out here? I don't think Sweet Pea would be happy with you looking like this" he said and I chuckled.

"Since when was I seen as the property of Sweet Pea?" I asked him as I raised an eyebrow.