Betty x Sweet Pea

Make sure you vote and comment <3

Betty POV:

I walked into the lounge and took a seat next to my boyfriend. He looked to my plate of food, and then up to me. I rolled my eyes.

"I asked you if you wanted me to make you some and you said no. You're not having any" I warned him.

Earlier I asked him if he wanted any toast because I was feeling a little hungry. He had said no so I didn't make him anything. Now he's looking at my food like it's the love of his life.

"Please, just a bite" he frowned at me.

"No" I said seriously.

"Pretty please" he said as he rested his hand on my leg, running it softly along me.

"Okay fine, one small bite. Do you understand?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"One small bite or I punch you in the dick" I said and out of the corner of my eyes I could see my dad, Hal, shake his head.

"Have you ever considered being nice to him?" He asked me and I smiled as I shook my head no.

"Idiot deserves it" Fp, Sweet Pea's dad said.

I held my piece of toast up for him and I watched as he didn't even hesitate to take the biggest bite he could. Just like that, nearly half my toast was gone.

I gave him an angry look as I dropped the remaining bit of toast onto my plate and placed the plate on the table. He quickly covered his crouch with his hands.

"Babe, it won't be now but I will get you and I will enjoy every single second of your pain" I threatened with a smile.

"Betty please" he said with a frown.

"You knew your consequences Sweet Pea. If I were you, I'd always keep one eye open" I said. Fp was laughing at me while my dad shook his head.

"You're horrible" my dad said to me.

"I'm only going to keep my word" I smiled.

"I'll give you twenty if you do it twice" Fp said and I smirked.

"Deal" I smirked.

"Betty please no, I'll do anything" Sweet Pea frowned.

"No" I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"Well on a serious note, I don't want you two having any contact with this guy" Fp said as he threw his phone to Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea kept his hands on his crouch, letting his dad's phone fall to the side of him.

"Pick it up Sweet Pea" I said and he shook his head.

"Sweet Pea, pick it up" I said and he let out a scared sigh.

He quickly picked up the phone, threw it into my lap and covered his hand over his crouch again.

I picked up Fp's phone as I chuckled at my boyfriend. I pressed in Fp's password and it opened to a picture of a guy named Tyler. He's some annoying and cocky kid who joined the school last week.

"How do you know him?" I asked the two men.

"He's been hanging around the Wyrm too close to comfort. He's been asking questions and trying to sneak in. We think he's working with the cops" my dad said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What information do you know about him?" Sweet Pea said as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Name is Rob Ryding and he's 25" Fp said. I instantly turned to Sweet Pea and we both gave each other the same disgusted look.