Betty x Sweet Pea

I don't know what this is about either 💀

Betty POV:

"I hope we never break up" I said as I patted Mango, his golden retriever.

"We won't babe" Sweet Pea smiled as he looked to me with those loving eyes.

"I just love your dog and family so much, I would be devastated to lose them" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Did you notice you didn't mention me?" He asked as he picked up Mango.

"Give me back Mango" I said as I moved closer to him.

He stood up as he cradled Mango in his arms like a baby. She is my baby, my cute little bubba.

Mango is Sweet Pea's dog although I claim her as mine. She's five years old and the most adorable dog I've ever seen in my life time.

"Tell me you love me" he said as he began walking out of his room with Mango.

"Give me my baby" I said as I followed after him.

Sweet Pea chuckled as he walked into the lounge, taking a seat next to his dad.

"Fp, Sweet Pea isn't giving me my dog" I said and he chuckled.

"Mango isn't your dog honey" Fp told me as he looked up from his computer.

"But Fp" I whined.

"Dad, I told her all she has to do is tell me she loves me" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Betty, tell your boyfriend that you love him" Fp chuckled out.

"Give me the dog and I say the three words" I said and he looked up to me.

"Do you promise?" He asked and I nodded my head.

I took a seat by his side and he placed my baby in my lap.

"I love you Sweet Pea" I said.

"I love you too" he said back and I looked to Mango.

"I'm sorry your dad is being mean and withholding my love from you" I whispered to Mango.

"Elizabeth" he warned me.

"Sweet Pea asshole Connor" I said back with a smile.

"Gosh you two are childish" Fp said as he shook his head at us.

"Yes but you love one of those children more than the other" I smiled and he chuckled.

"It's obviously me" Sweet Pea said making me chuckle.

"Yeah and the sky is green" I said sarcastically.

"You're really annoying tonight" he told me.

I held Mango close to me as I looked away from Sweet Pea.

"You're being mean tonight" I said back.

He ignored me as he went to pet Mango's head. I pet her back because she's the bestest girl in the world.

"Can one of you hold Lucy, I need to clean her cage" Tristan, Sweet Pea's older brother said as he walked into the lounge, Lucy in his hands.

Lucy is his pet rat. I am petrified of rats, I just can't deal with it. I don't know why they scare me so much, but they do.

"Oh my god get it away" I said to him.

He began walking closer to me so I quickly pushed Mango off of me and pushed myself into Sweet Pea's lap.