||Paul Lahote: bedroom||

You had snuck out of your house to go the the camp fire that all of the locals were attending! You knew that Sam Uley and his band of shirtless men wound be attending, including your imprint!

"Your going to be cold in that!" Your friend said as she looked down at your shorts. You shrugged. "I'll be even colder when I go for a swim!" You said making them laughed.

As you got there you noticed Paul's eyes were on you. "He's looking," your friends whispered to you. You knew he heard it because he smirked.

When you took off your coat Paul stood to attention, carefully watching your every move.

Because you were his soul mate he was completely in love with you and his love came with lust!

He started making his way over to you, walking away from Jared, who was talking to him at the time.

"Hey where are you going?" Jared asked. "Dude, he's out of it now-" embry said pointing to you. Jared rolled his eyes but understood.

It was hard enough for Paul to stay away from you because of the imprint but now it was even harder!

"Wanna go for a walk?" He whispered in your ear as he pressed himself up against you. "I'm actually enjoying myself here!" You said continuing to smile at your friends.

"Oh really?" He asked slipping his hands into your shorts. You gasped which of course made him smirk.

"Let's go!" You said dragging him off. You eventually made it to his house, he carried you to his room and slammed the door behind him. Thank god his dad wasn't home!

"Hurry!" You said as he pulled off your shorts. You needed him and you needed him now! He grew tired of trying to undo the button so he simply ripped them in half.

You looked like you were going to yell at him, until he took his shirt off! You pulled him on top of you and undid his zipper.

He took off his trousers and started kissing your neck. His hands were placed on the inside of your thighs, rubbing small curled into them.

He couldn't take anymore of the foreplay and before you knew it he was thrusting into you. You called his name over and over again as you dragged your nails down his back.

It was definitely a good night!

"Hey do you know where Y/N's gone?" Your friends asked. Embry and Jared chuckled. "She's not gunna be available for a while." They said confusing your friends.

•••
Is this one better?

I know I didn't really write much about the actual sex but I wanted him to be sexier than the first one!

Hope you enjoyed it!