Sam: stress

You heard Sam sigh for what felt like the one hundredth time. He'd been really stressed lately and you knew why, it was about the pack and the new vampires entering forks.

He rubbed the back of his neck before trying to figure out a way to patrol the pack land with out leaving the reserve unprotected.

"C'mere," you said walking behind him. You quickly put your hands on his shirtless shoulders and began rubbing them. Sam instantly relaxed from your touch but he was still tense.

"Talk to me Ulley," you said smirking at him. "It's nothing," it annoyed you so much when he refused to tell you these things!

You just rolled your eyes before picking your hands up and off of his body, he instantly spoke up.

"I-it's just the pack," you nodded. He continued to tell you his problems and you continued to rub his back as you listened.

Eventually Sam had vented all of his problems out to you. "I think you need to stop trying to protect everyone," he frowned.

"You're trying your hardest-" he cut you off. "But I'm the alpha," you nodded. "And a good alpha at that, you're doing a great job at keeping us all safe but maybe you can trust the cullens." He nodded.

He put his hands on top of yours, stopping you. "Let's go to bed!" He said happy to have you by his side.
•••
Sorry I haven't posted in so long and sorry it's super short but I just wrote it in the bath and I liked it!