Merry christmas!!

Sam: the writer of these imagines has asked us all to speak to you readers for a moment.

Jared: to say-

Everyone: "merry christmas!!"

Paul: you've made Abby (the writer) so happy with all the votes and lovely comments so she'd like to say thank you!

Jacob: so to say thank you she has decided to hold a mini competition type thing.

Embry: all you have to do is leave a comment on here telling her what you'd like her to write about, as in which topic!

Quil: now you can only choose one topic for her to write about oh and please don't specify what boys you'd like to write about because she's going to write about all of us!

Seth: the writer will choose the comment she likes best but if you like someone's idea then comment on it saying you want this one so Abby can see which is more popular!

Brady:...

Jared: Brady?

Brady:...

Jacob: Brady?

Brady:.......

Sam: Brady!

Brady: huh ah what? Oh right this is my part, so remember to leave a comment on here with one topic you'd like to read in the future and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Collin: oh and the winner will be chosen on the 31st of December so please don't comment after that as your comment will not be classed!

********

This is how I'm making announcements from now on!

And merry Christmas to all of you and that you for all the support!