Who they're jealous of

Sam: The alpha is very jealous of Embry and yours relationship because you used to babysit him when he was a kid so you have a lot of memories with him, plus you baby him a lot.

Jared: Brady fuller is the boy Jared is jealous of because Brady is very flirty, kind of like Jared. Brady has made it clear he finds you attractive so Jared is always watching him around you.

Paul: Ever since Seth had joined the pack the two of you naturally got along and became best friends so Paul gets very jealous because of it. He hates seeing how close you two are but knows you're just friends.

Jacob: Jacob has always been a little jealous of Sam ever since he imprinted on you because Sam was the alpha, the leader in the pack and he just worried about that.

Embry: Unlike Embry, Jared is very outgoing and flirty so your imprint is very jealous of that.

Quil: Quil has always been jealous of Paul because he's so strong and girls instantly flock to him so he gets extremely jealous if Paul even stands next to you

Seth: Seth was once praised for being the youngest to ever phase but now Collin is the youngest, phasing at 13 which was beyond rare so he's jealous of him.

Brady: Everyone knows and likes Jacob, even before he turned everybody liked him so naturally Brady is jealous of him, you don't get why though because you love Brady.

Collin: You were always close to Quil, even before you were Collins imprint, Quil has always been like a brother to you and Collin hates it but he never tells you.