Paul Lahote: imprint

You walked into your school to see the Uley crew stood, taking up most of the hallway. "Hey!" Sophie said running up to you. You smiled at your friend before going over to your locker.

"Excuse me," you said to one of the Uley boys. He moved slightly, allowing you room to get to your locker. "Thanks," you said opening it up. "It's fine," you said smiling politely at you.

All of a sudden the group of boys started acting up and play fighting next to you. "No way man," one of them said while pushing the other and before you knew it you were on your ass.

"Get-off-of-me!" You choked as one of the large boys landed on top of you. The relief when he got up was unbelievable. Your lungs filled with air and you tried your hardest not to choke.

"Don't!" You snapped as the one who knocked you over reached for your arm to help you up. "I'm fine." You said bluntly while jerking your arm away.

"Whatever," they said. As you stood up you slammed your locker shut before storming off to your first class. Why you were in such a bad mood all of a sudden you didn't really know but you were.

"Good morning class!" The teacher greeted you. "Turn to the person next to you and that is your lab partner for the rest of the year!" You turned to the vacant seat beside you and sighed. Looks like you had to work alone.

"Sorry we're late." You looked up and saw two of the Uley boys. They hadn't noticed you.

There was currently only two enjoy seats in your class meaning one of them would be forced to sit with you!

"Embry why don't you sit with Melissa and Paul go and sit over there." You slammed your head on to the desk dramatically as he took his seat.

"Looks like we're partners-" you looked up to see the boy who had knocked you down, putting you in this terrible mood.

"Oh it's you," he said instantly looking away. "Nice to see you too." You said, your voice laced with sarcasm.

"Listen about today-" he turned and finally looked at you. He instantly stopped talking, confusing you. "What about it?" You said looking into his eyes.

Oh those large, chocolate brown eyes! They were filled with mystery, life and love? "No that's impossible! I can't be in love with him" you thought to yourself.

He just smiled at you making your heart melt. "I'm Paul," he said still staring at you. "Y/N." He smiled. Hearing that name was like heaven to his ears! And saying it was even better!

"Well Y/N I'd just like to apologise for this morning, really I didn't mean-" hearing him sound apologetic made you feel terrible to you instantly waved your hand dismissing the topic.

"Really it's fine!" The two of you continued talking. You talked the entire way through class and learnt so much about each other!

It's safe to say that you'd definitely fail science this year!

•••
This was rushed and I will re-write so please don't hate it too much!

Thanks for reading!