Halloween

What you did for Halloween:

Sam: the two of you threw a Halloween party! Everyone came and it was so much fun!

Jared: this year for Halloween you went to Sam's Halloween party, you had a lot of fun with Jared and got slightly tipsy!

Paul: the two of you went to La Push with the other pack members and listened to scary story's the elders had, sure you had a little too drink too!

Jacob: this year the two of you stayed home for Halloween and watched a ton of scary films, that was such a bad idea!

Embry: you both agreed to take his little sister out trick or treating so that's what you did. At first it sucked but eventually you had a lot of fun!

Seth: considering how childish the two of you are and how much you both love candy, you went trick or treating. You ended up eating so much candy!

Quil: since he's basically a big kid the two of you dressed up and just had fun! Honestly it was probably the most fun way to spend Halloween!

Brady: you actually went on your first date for Halloween. You went to the movies and watched some horror film everyone was talking about!

Colin: sadly for you Colin was on patrol on Halloween night so you didn't see him, but during the day he took you to the fate and got you a bunch of treats!

Leah: you just stayed home cuddled up on the sofa eating candy! Is there any other way to spend Halloween?

🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃
Happy Halloween!!!!!

What are you guys doing for the day of the dead?