Jacob: imprint 2

You followed Jacob back to his place where he gave you a towel to dry off. "Here, put these on and I'll dry your clothes for you." He said handing you one of his shirts.

Suddenly a group of boys came barging into the house laughing at something one of them had said so they didn't notice you at first.

"Hey-" Paul said looking at you. The boys instantly knew from the way Jacob looked at you that you were his.

"You found your imprint?" Seth said happily. You knew what that was because you were a distant relative of Sam Ulley and knew about the werewolves.

"So you guys are werewolves?" You said shocking them all. "Jeez, you've already told her?" Jared said smirking. Jacob shook his head.

"So you guys know Sam?" Embry chuckled. "That's how I recognise you!" Now everyone looked at him confused. "She's Sam's cousin! I met you once at his place with your grandfather." You nodded remembering him.

"So you know what an imprint is?" Jacob said smiling at you. You nodded. "So you know that we were made for each other," you once again nodded, smirking as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Maybe we should leave them alone?" Quil said feeling awkward watching you guys make out. "Yeah-" Jared said quickly leaving.

••••

Fin