||Collin Littlesea: danger||

The day had started out like any normal day, you woke up, had breakfast, took your dog for a walk and went back home for a shower before going to meet your friends at the beach.

When you arrived you saw your friends laying in the sun, trying to get a tan.

"Hey," your friends, Jenny and Becky greeted you. "Look who's here," Jenny said looking down the beach at the Ulley boys.

Starting school you didn't really know who they were, you just knew they were a group of super hot boys that Becky referred to as "stud muffins".

Collin, your best friend and crush sighed as he looked at his old best friend, Brady Fuller. "He turned into such an ass!" Collin said throwing a rock. You couldn't help but notice Collins new muscles bulge in his arm as he did so.

It was so weird because one day he was some scrawny little kid and then the next he was huge! Jenny and Becky had noticed and said that he seemed to have a crush on you, which you hoped was true.

Collin looked over at Bray again but this time Brady was staring back. "You got a problem?" Brady yelled, startling you and the girls. Collin stood up. "Yeah," he said as Brady charged over to you all. The other boys stood watching intensively.

"Yeah, you're my problem!" Collin said squaring up to his ex best friend. "You gunna do something about it?" Brady growled.

You didn't know why but you were terrified, not of Brady but of what might happen to Collin. Sure he was strong, but he couldn't take on all of them.

"Let's go!" You said reaching out to grab Collin but stopped when Brady snapped at you. "Shut up, this isn't your business!" He growled which erupted something in Collin. "Don't talk to her!" Calling growled before his skin ripped off showing a huge monstrous dog.

The girls screamed. Becky pulled Jenny to her feet before he two of them reached out to pull you away but you stood frozen staring at Collin.

"Get back!" One of the boys said running towards you all. Brady stepped away from Collin which slightly eased the boys anger. "C-Collin?" You said making the wolf turn to face you. Collin could see the look of fear in your eyes, it hurt to see you like that.

"Get away from him!" Another one of the boys yelled, earning a deadly glare off of the beast stood in front of you.

That's when Sam Ulley came running into the picture. "Y/N don't move!" He ordered. "Collin listen to me-" for some reason your feet decided not to listen to the orders and you took off.

Collin turned his attention to you and charged at you, his claws reaching out to grab you and pull you in close.

The day had started out like any normal day, you woke up, had breakfast, took your dog for a walk and went back home for a shower before going to meet your friends at the beach But it had ended like a nightmare that you could never wake up from- ever.

•••

Did he hurt you? Did you escape?

That's for you to decide