⌘Sam:Vampire⌘

It was just your average day, you got up cooked breakfast for the pack and did whatever else was on your list of chores.

"Where are you guys going?" You asked as the boys got up and made their way out. "Cullens." As soon as you heard the name you instantly smiled. "I don't like you hanging around them." He said sternly.

"I know but I just want to see Alice!" You said remembering the girl you'd grown to like. He sighed before nodding his head and letting you go with them.

Once you'd gotten to the Cullen's you started talking to Alice while Sam spoke with the others about possible plans for the future.

"So are you and Sam planning on having children in the future?" Esme asked making you blush slightly. "Uhh well-" you were interrupted when Alice got a vision.

"Voltury!" She said making everyone turn to her. "They're coming!" A small group of vampires emerged from nowhere. "On the contrary dear girl, we're already here." Said one of them.

Sam and the pack were on edge as soon as the new vampires emerged and since you were his imprint he was by your side in a matter of seconds.

"Who's that?" You whispered to Alice as Carlisle spoke to them. "That's Aro, he's the one in charge." She said looking slightly scared herself.

"I see we have new faces around." Aro said turning to you. "My my my what a pretty face." He said stepping closer to you.

You instantly moved back slightly. "I must say I'd love to have you as a vampire," he made you feel sick, the way his eyes traveled all over your body, taking in every inch.

Sam instantly stepped in front of you, blocking you from Aro's view. "Wolves-" one of them said sounding threatened.

"We shall continue this when you're not with company." The girl spoke up. She frowned at you before looking at Aro who was still trying to stare at you.

Sam let out a loud growl making Aro step back and slowly leave. Sam's body language was scary and intimidating! Now you knew why he was the alpha!

He turned to you, still frowning. "We're going home." He said sounding like an order. You nodded and followed him, the rest of the pack following behind you.

You put your hand on his shoulder, making him relax. "It's okay Sam." You said soothing him. "I'm not going anywhere with him." He was trying his hardest to not rip him apart

•••

1. I apologise how short and rushed this was!😔

2. I'm sorry Aro was the one who liked you!😷

Who would you pick over Aro or Sam?
Clearly you'd pick Sam!!!😍