Halloween

What you dressed up as:

Sam: you forced this lovable hunk to dress up as Frankenstein and you were his bride! It was honestly the cutest thing you'd ever seen!

Jared: you dressed up as Peach while he was Mario! It was fun until Paul third wheeled by dressing up as Luigi!

Paul: the two of you dressed up as Anastaia Steel and Mr Gray, meaning you were naked in bed having sex all day! No clothes needed for this costume!

Jacob: you were little red riding hood and he was the big bad wolf! He didn't find the pun funny but you thought it was hilarious!

Embry: the best possible costume for the two of you had to be AOT costumes! Since it's probably one of your favourite shows you had to dress up as one of the characters!

Seth: you just had to dress up as the one thing he fights against: a vampire! The pack weren't too happy to see your fake fangs and blood but Seth actually found it pretty hilarious!

Quil: you dressed up as a witch and forced this idiot to be a cat, a sexy cat might I add! Gosh he looked good in that tutu with those black cat ears!

Brady: the two of you dressed up as zombies since they were the only available costumes left! You learnt your lesson to never buy a Halloween costume last minute!

Colin: so you both agreed to go as Barbie and Ken but he chickened out last minute and went as a ghost! So this year you went as single Barbie while he went as the ghost of ex-boyfriends past!

Leah: since you both love the Tim burton movies you went as the corpse bride while she went as Sally from nightmare before Christmas! Everyone loved your costumes!

👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃

This is HALLOWEEN!
This is HALLOWEEN!

I love Halloween so much!
Happy Halloween all!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a very spooktacula Halloween!

What are you going as?