Children

Sam: you two have a son called Samson and a daughter called Ally. Sam's extremely protective over them and you!

Jared: you and Jared have two twin boys called Mason and Levi! They're a pair a tricksters who love getting into trouble, just like their dad!

Paul: you gave birth to 3 beautiful little girls called Sophie, Ella and Grace and one very handsome young man called Luke! They all have their dads attitude!

Jacob: you have a son with Jacob who you decided to call Max. Billy was over the moon when you brought his grandson home.

Embry: your eldest child is called Jessica, she's constantly arguing with her dad but they love each other none the less! You also have a son called Jason who you both adore!

Seth: you have a daughter called Hazel who Seth adores! He spoils his little girl so much that sometimes you get jealous!

Quil: you and Quil have a son called Will! He's literally the spitting image of his father and even tells terrible jokes! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Brady: you and Brady are actually having your first born soon. You don't know the gender of the baby so everyone's on pins and needles to find out!

Collin: the two of you don't have any kids yet. You decided to wait until you'd gotten a good career before having any children!

Leah: the two of you have a beautiful son called Leo. You adopted him from the adoption agency but people often think Leah is his real mother since he looks so much like her!

••••
Alley Ulley... I amuse myself sometimes!😂

Which is your favourite?