Collin: badass

You weren't the most popular girl in school but a fair amount of people liked you. You weren't a hot head who went around looking for trouble but on that fateful day it came looking for you.

"Let's go!" Sam barked his order before planting an affectionate kiss on Emily's forehead. Paul kissed Rebecca's cheek followed by Collin kissing yours.

The boys shot out of the door, turning into wolves, and leaving you and all the other imprints alone.

Some vampire had been spotted hunting or at least trying to hunt on pack lands so the wolves went out for the kill.

"It must be pretty desperate to come here." Emily said making you nod. "Yeah, according to the leaches this place strings of dogs!" Kim said making you all chuckle.

You settled down in front of the tv but you were all on edge, worried for your soul mates. It had been a couple of hours since they'd left and you started to worry.

A loud bang alerted you all. "Where are you going?" Emily yelled at Kim who was opening the back door. "To see what's going on!" You all looked horrified.

But no matter what you said, she left. "What should we do?" Rebecca asked worried. "We are supposed to stay home and wait!" Emily said staring at Kim's retreating figure.

"We should at least get her to come back!" You said opening the door and following after her.

"Kim!" You shouted going into the Sam's garage, where he kept his truck.

You started feeling cold, a shiver running down your spine do you grabbed a wrench, lucky for you Sam left his tools laying around.

"Kim!" You said happy to find her. "Dinner and dessert." A voice spoke startling you.

You turned around to see a vampire walking into the garage, blocking your only exit.

Kim froze in fear but you didn't. "Get behind me." You ordered while gripping the wrench tightly in your hands.

"Simple girl, you really think you can stop me with that?" The leach smirked. "Maybe not but at least I can try and hold you off." You said frowning at him.

"Very well!" He said before coming to close to you. You swung the weapon in your hand, a loud ear splitting crack echoed as you hit it against the blood suckers skull.

"You-" that pissed him off. "Run." You said to Kim as you continued to swing, pissing the vampire off.

Kim darted for the exit, making a clean escape as you ended up cornered.

"Now you're mine." You shook your head before looking behind him. "No, now you're theirs." You said making him turn around.

Collin and the other burst into the garage, ripping the creature to pieces and turning back once they were finished.

Collin dragged you out of the garage rather forcefully. "What the hell were you thinking?" He yelled.

"It wasn't her fault." Emily said walking over to Sam. "It was mine." Kim said looking down. "I went out to the garage to see what the noise was." Jared sighed.

Collin wrapped his arms around you. "That was pretty bad ass." Paul said chuckling.

•••

This was a super bad chapter but I'm trying to update!