Collin: accident 2

It was Halloween and you were all bored to death. There was no parties to attend, no point in dressing up and nothing good to watch on TV. "I'm bored!" Whined Brady as if he were a child. "Well suggest something then." Embry said back.

"How about we play a game?" Jacob said intriguing everyone. "What kind of game?" Asked Paul. "Hide and go seek?" Quil said making every one shake their heads. "Boring." Jared said. "How about we do it in the dark?" You suggest and that's how this all started.

It was decided that Collin would be on it so you turned off all the lights in the house and everyone set off to find a good hiding space which was impossibly hard since you couldn't see where you were going.

You were hidden in the closet hoping nobody would see you. Quil and Embry were under the bed in the same room as you. Collin shouted "ready or not here I come!" And began his hunt to find you all.

He stumbled up the stairs, tripped into the bedroom and fumbled around. He was sure no one was in the room so went to leave, that was until you sneezed. "Got you!" He said going over to the closet.

He opened the closet doors and you held your breath making sure not to make a sound. He couldn't see anything in the closet so he used his hand to feel around. He stroked over the sides of the cupboard and down your shoulder until his hand stopped on your boob.

"What the heck is this?" He questioned out loud while squeezing gently. You were silent from embarrassment and that's when the lights were turned on. "Collin what are you doing?" Quil asked while Embry shook his head teasingly.

"Ah- sorry!" He yelled while letting go of you. You were bright red and still silent from what had just happened.