Jared: stress

You yawned as you continued to watch the film Jared had put on for the two of you to watch. You were currently at his house, just the two of you.

"I'm so tired," you said yawning once again, but Jared didn't respond. You looked up at him to see him looking slightly troubled.

"Hey, what's on your mind?" You asked giving him a small smile. "Just- nothing" liar. You thought to yourself.

"Spill." You said sitting up. "It's just some school work." He said making you frown, he never worried about school!

"Are you feeling okay?" You joked as you pressed your hand to his forehead.

He chuckled, "I'm failing all of my subjects," he said quietly as he scratched the back of his neck. "You're what?" You knew he was bad but not this bad!

You could see how much this bothered him so you just stood up and walked to the bathroom.

You filled the tub up with bubbles and hot water before taking off your clothes and calling for him. "Lay one ins a rotten egg!" You said playfully as you threw your bra and hopped in.

Jared smirked before ripping off his clothes and jumping into the stress free tub!

•••

I'm updating twice tonight since I haven't uploaded in so long and since the chapters are so short!