★Quil: he turns★

Hiking with Quil wasn't something you liked doing because he was so much fitter than you that you basically had to jog to keep up with him! "Catch up slow pokes!" He teased making you frown. "Shut up!" You said speeding up to your almost boyfriend.
Ever since Quil had beefed up and started hanging out with Sam Uley, he developed a crush on you.

There was a loud wolf howl which of course startled you but Quil froze and listened. "Quil? Maybe we should head back!" You said not wanting to walk in wolf territory.
"That's a good idea!" He said rushing you back down the path, once you had gotten half way he told you to "run!"

Of course you did as he said since you saw the fear in his eyes. You assumed he was running behind you but when you turned back you saw him standing stiff, looking at you apologetically.

"Quil?" You mumbled. Quickly a wolf ripped through Quil's skin, not as if it were eating him but as if he had swallowed the wolf whole and it was tearing his way out!

The brownish wolf leaped deeper into the forest, out of sight. Your feet carried you as fasts as they could. Quil genuinely looked scared for you before he turned so you knew whatever it was that scared the giant wolf boy way scary enough to terrify you!

••••

Another one done!

I really like this one, originally I was going to write it as you just kind of see him phase, but this is better!