★Paul: he turns★

You stood beside Paul and the other boys, you had only just started dating Paul but you knew 2 things about him, the first being he was very close to those boys, the second he had a bad anger problem!

You saw Bella storm over to the boys, yelling something about Jacob. Paul laughed, angering Bella even more. Suddenly her hand swung up, slapping against Paul's cheek. "Paul calm down!" Sam snapped as Paul began to breath heavily.

"Bella get back," she didn't listen. "Bella what's wrong with you!" You didn't know why but you were protective over Paul so seeing Bella hit him drove crazy.
"Get them away from here!" Sam ordered, talking about you and Bella.

The next thing you knew Paul had turned into a large, grey wolf. Your breath hitched in your throat, heart sped up and your body told you to run but your feet didn't listen.
Bella took off, running to Jacob who had also turned into a wolf and began fighting Paul.

"Take them back to Emily," Sam said to Jared and Embry. Jared pulled Bella to her feet while Embry tried to get you to follow.

You whipped your arm away from his grip and started walking. "I know where it is." You said knowing where Emily lived since you spent so much time there.

"Even after seeing him phase, she's still mouthy!" Embry said making Jared laugh. "Paul really knows how to pick em." He joked.

••••

This is possibly my favourite one!😉

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you like it!