Brady: ignored pt2

He grabs hold of you and drags you into a janitor closet

You turned on your heel, ready to storm off, when you felt his hand wrap around your wrist and pull you away from the crowd off people watching your outburst.

"Get off of me!" You yelled, trying your hardest to break free from him but it was near impossible. He was just too strong and his grip on you only tightened the more you taught him.

Brady pulled you into a janitors closet. "You can't keep me in here!" You yelled as he shut the door. "Why the hell do you think you are?" You said getting annoyed.

"Can you just be quiet for one second?" Brady snapped. "Just listen to me for once in your god damn life!" You crossed your arms. "Why should I? You ignored me for the last few months." He looked slightly guilty for that.

"Why'd you do it? Worried I'd scare all those sluts off?" Brady smirked. "What?" You snapped. "You're jealous?" You looked shocked. "'Me? No! Why the hell would I be jealous over you? You're a dick!" He sighed.

"I just want to know why you ignored me." You wanted to come off as strong and angry but Brady knew deep deep down you upset and heartbroken and he knew it was because of him.

"I- I don't know." You frowned. "No excuse? You just don't know?" You snapped. "I guess I just liked being centre of attention and I forgot about you." That hurt for some reason.

"I want to go." You said looking down. "But now- I want you." You kept your head down. "Why?" He lifted your head up to look at him. "Because you're my imprint." He said giving you the softest smile he could. "Imprint?" He nodded. "I'm a shapeshifter." He said making you role your eyes.

"You're such a liar!" You laughed. "I don't care if you don't believe me but just think about how good it feels being here with me." He was right and you both knew it. "Whatever you dork, I'll get the truth out of you!" You laughed before letting him kiss you.

******

Hello my fellow fan girls/fanboys