⌘Embry:Vampire⌘

Vladmire and put his arm around you

You had left Sam's pack to join Jacobs, well technically you weren't in the pack but since you Embry's imprint you went with him.

"So you're working with vampires?" You asked Embry and Seth who just nodded. "We don't want to but- it's the right thing to do!" Seth said sounding mature for his age.

"We're not that bad are we?" You turned to see a pale vampire stood by himself.

You instinctively moved closer to Embry who tensed up. "Calm down dogs, we're playing for the same team." Seth couldn't help but growl.

"Then move away," Embry said frowning, he just couldn't trusty a blood sucker!

"I would but someone caught my eye." He said looking at you. His accent amused you slightly since he sounded like a vampire from an old time movie.

Seth frowned as he noticed the vampire eying you up. "I'm Vladmire, and you are?" Vladmire came close to you.

"Taken!" Embry growled loudly as he wrapped an arm around you, protectively and possessively.

"I see," Vladmire smirked. "Maybe we'll meet again, when your dog isn't around." You frowned as the pale leach retreated.
•••

Okay first off I'm strangely attracted to Vladmire!😳 maybe it's his accent!
But I'd 100% pick Embry over him!!

Who would you pick?