⌘Seth:Vampire⌘

You made your way across the empty road as the streets lights offered the only light. For some reason you were on pins as you waked home, which didn't make sense since you did it all the time.

Your gut was trying to tell you something but the warning wasn't clear until you felt someone come up behind you.

"Don't bother screaming," the obvious vampire whispered in your ear. "You looked to good to pass up!" He said trying the seductive.

"Hel-" he covered your mouth with his pale, cold hand. "I told you not to do that!" He growled in your ear.

Tears flooded down your cheeks as you thought about the pain awaiting you.

The vampire placed his mouth just above your neck, ready to impale you when you felt yourself being flung.

You hit the ground pretty hardly but was more than happy to see the familiar figure of your boyfriend I'm wolf form.

Seth was livid, blood thirsty and the only thing on the menu was Riley.

The other wolves came running in, chasing the vampire away until he was no longer on their land.

Seth turned back before coming over to you. He pulled you up and pulled you in a rib crushing hug.

•••
Oh god who to choose?

Seth's so hot but Riley...
Okay I'd pick Seth! Or Riley! No I choose Seth!

Who would you choose?