Jacob: stress

The relationship you had with Jacob was a special kind, you could tell his mood by just his touch alone so when the two of you were cuddling in bed one night you could tell he was upset.

"What's up?" You asked, stifling a yawn. He took a deep breath and pretended to be asleep so you flicked his ear.

"Ow!" He yelled making you smirk. "Answer me." You said sounding like a stern teacher. "Just the-" you cut him off. "Pack?" He nodded.

"Is it about being alpha?" You asked knowing that he was under a lot of pressure to either become the pack leader like he's supposed to or chicken out.

You sat up and opened your arms wide. "It'll be okay," you said making him frown slightly. "How do you know that?" He asked cuddling into you.

"I don't but I do know that falling asleep in someone's arms makes me forget my problems, even if it's just for an hour or two." He smiled as you cuddled him tightly.

It didn't take long for Jacob to fall asleep in your arms but then again how could it when he felt secure in your embrace.

•••

Lalalee ladada doo~ I an listening to Cody Simpson lada de and let me tell you something: it's a good song!

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed!