Quil: lemon

Quil pushed his front door open, you slamming it shut behind you. You pushed him up against the wall, giving him a long lustful kiss while wrapping your hands through his hair.

How this event came about he was not sure but he didn't care, you were ravenous for him and he loved it!

You pulled his shirt off, pausing for a brief second to look over his body, soon continuing to kiss him. You slowly lowered yourself down his body, kissing every inch of skin you could as you went down on him. You stopped at his trousers, undoing his button and pulling his shorts and boxers off in one go. Before Quil could take in what was going on you wrapped your lips around his erection and began to suck him off.

He groaned loudly, taking hold of your hair as you pleasured him. He began to thrust into your mouth slightly, using you to make him feel good.

You swirled your tongue around the tip before standing back up to face him.

He wrapped your clothes off and picked you up, ramming his rock hard election into your wet cavern. This was all happening so quick but neither of you cared. You were hungry for each other- starving to pleasure one another.

You moaned his name, letting him know the way he was thrusting was working on you. He continued to go at the same pace until he was ready to really make you scream.

You squeezed your ass as he thrusted into you deeper and deeper. By now you were screaming, begging him to make you cum since you were so close.

"You're so big Quil!" You moaned out, giving him a strong pleasurable feeling letting him know he was about to cum. "Fuck me Quil!" You begged making him go harder than before. "Quil!" You screamed out...

And that's when he woke up. "Huh?" The sleepy Quil said, a little shaken from that dream. "You're sweating a lot, were you having a bad dream?" You asked. Quil shook his head before looking down at his erection.

"Oh." You said realising you woke up him up from something good. "Here, why don't you show me what you were dreaming about?" You said as you climbed on top of him.

*****

This was dreadful