Escape From Prison

"Can you explain to me why we're constantly getting into these situations?"

"Well, Xisuma... It's simple.. GRIAN KEEPS GETTING TRACKED DOWN."

"Okay, let's not blame who got tracked down by who, Scar." Grian said, his tone slightly sing songy, "We're all hanging upside down by out ankles."

"Y'know, if you never became a Watcher-"

"I didn't choose to become a Watcher. You know this."

Grian reached up to the chains against his ankles. When he heard the others shift, Scar asked; 

"Grian, what are you doing?" 

"Getting us out of this torture chamber." He replied as he grabbed a bobby pin out of his hair and unlocked his chains, then dropped to the floor. 

He walked back slightly and silently winced as he saw how high the chains were.He saw the lips out of the wall and used them to his advantage to free the other hermits.

When he flipped to Xisuma's chain, his body spun around it once, before once more flipping upside down wrapping his legs around the chain. He then unlocked the lock, Xisuma falling to the ground, landing on his knee.

When Grian saw that he landed safely, Grian grabbed the chain, his hands tight, and swung to Scars' chain.

Right before Grain fully unlocked Scar's chain, he joke with him a little, "Make sure to land on all fours little kitty."

"I hate you so much."

"You love me." Grian chuckled, then unlocked the chain. He fell with Scar, landing one knee into the ground, palm flat, "Ready?"

"Might as well be." Xisuma said, Grian went to the wall, shushed the two hermits.

"GUARD. Xisuma's dying!" He called out, a guard walked in, letting the door shut behind him, then Grian started to put the guard into a choke hold, "Shh, shh."

When Grian didn't feel a pulse, he let the guard go, then took his keys and got the three of them out.

"Grian, did you just kill that guy!?" 

"Would it ease your mind more if I said yes or no?"

"In other words, YOU JUST MURDERED SOMEONE."

"Keep your voice down, X. You don't wanna die, I don't wanna die, that cat doesn't wanna die."

"HEY."

"Shush."

They were sneaking down the hall.

"You really know where you're going, do you?"

"I do." Grian replied flipping through the keys and opening the door they needed to get into, "Y'know, I didn't think it would be that easy to kill that dude."

"Kinda sus."

"So are you, X. But you don't see me complaining."

Xisuma glared at him as the three ran into the room. It was full of portals.

They quickly found the Hermitcraft portal, once everyone was through, Grian rigged the portal to explode then went through himself. 

"Well, that was some experience." Scar chuckled.

"Oh Scar." Grian chuckled, "Scar, Scar, Scar. Sweet innocent Scar."

"Okay, now I'm scared."

"It was all a dream."

Scar shot up in his bed. He looked around frantically, for the two Watchers of Hermitcraft.

<GTWScar> WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU TWO ABOUT MESSING WITH MY DREAMS!?

<Grian> I did nothing of the sort.

<Xisuma> For once Grian is innocent. It was me.

<Grian> FOR ONCE!?

<GTWScar> Xisuma! You know better!

<Grian> Does he though?

<Xisuma> More than you.

<Grian> -.-