Darkness (2)

Warnings: Same as last, except now there's torture and drugging involved. Which also means blood

He screamed as electricity was sent through his body from his head, his whole body seizing.

He continuously gasped for breath as as the shock stopped, tears streaming down his face.

"Please, stop..."

"Shush."

Grian started whining as his mother gagged him so his screams would muffle. Then she roughly grabbed his head and pushed it into the mattress then stabbed a syringe in his neck.

Grian's eyelids fell heavy as he was put to sleep.

"Finally." His mother groaned, "Grab me the Sulfazin and sodium amobarbital."

"And this is all to make him feral?"

"That and to have him be afraid of everyone and everything." She injected the first drug into Grian's arm, "Sulfazin will cause him an extreme fever, it'll make his body feel on fire. Everything else is to make sure he doesn't wake while I work."

The heart rate on the monitor started racing, it went from 56 to 150 in a matter of seconds.

She grabbed the Bavo Six drug and inserted it into Grian's stomach.

"Prepare the Loquasin for when he wakes up."

"Yes ma'am."

When Grian woke up, his vision was completely blurry. He couldn't find his voice. Not yet anyway.

"Ah. He's awake. Grab the drug."

A hand grabbed his head and turned it towards the body.

"It's time to wake up and talk. Your traffickers miss you."

She inserted the drug into his neck.

~!!!~

Xisuma was mad at the main hub hospital. They couldn't tell the difference between a trafficker mark and a victim.

The hospital did however call him about Grian's test results. Everything was off. He had a lot of infections.

With his phone ringing quite violently, he realized that it was Iskall's ringtone. He answered it rather quickly.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Grian and where are you?"

"Still in the main hub. I'm trying to track Grian from the tracking device I put in his neck."

"You chipped my boyfriend?"

"I chipped you all. But I made sure to have chipped Grian because of how many people are after him."

"Dude, that's illegal."

"You all signed forms consenting to it."

"I don't remember that."

"Dude, Grian's in danger. You gotta remember this. This is no time to be questioning why I do the things I do."

"So where is he?"