Wolves

Warnings: Panic, Blood, Light Swearing, 

Relationship: Ren/Grian

Summary:

~*~

Finding Grian wasn't a problem.

Finding Ren was the challenge.

But Grian didn't realize that it was a full moon outside when he walked into Ren's base.

"Ren?" He called out, "Ren, are you here?"

He heard something fall and a scamper away from it.

"R-Ren?"

He took a quick look out the window when the moonlight shined through.

"OH SHIT." Grian gasped, "It's a full moon. I need to get out of here."

The growling grew louder and the exit was blocked.

"Oh shit... Shit, shit, shit."

He scampered away from the door and pulled out his communicator.

<Grian> GUYS.

<Grian> I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS A FULL MOON OUTSIDE AND NOW I'M STUCK IN THE BASEMENT WITH REN!

<Doc> YOU IDIOT! STAY WHERE YOU ARE.

<Grian> IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE MUCH OF A CHOICE.

<Grian> It wouldn't be such a bad thing if his teeth weren't so sharp.

<Doc> For Christ sake Grian. Get to a high place before he turns you.

Another loud crash and Grian dropped his communicator.

A sharp pain on his ankle caused him to fall and Ren was on top of him.

Ren's claws dug into Grian's shoulder and side of his neck. He gasped at the sudden pain and tried to throw Ren off of him.

"HOW ARE YOU SO STRONG!?" Grian gasped, he grabbed Ren's leg and forced him off his body.

He suddenly felt really dizzy and weak as he sat up. When Ren came running at him once more he threw his arm up and Ren's teeth clamped down through his skin, and Grian's vision went black when he heard the sudden whimper come from Ren.

Grian woke up the next morning dizzy and covered in bandages.

"Oh my god, Grian.." He heard someone say, "I am so sorry, are you okay?"

Grian tried to focus his vision, "Ren?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'll be okay... I think.."

"Grian... I-I-I... I bit you, and scratched your neck. Grian I'm so, so, so sorry."

Grian sat up in the bed, "Ren, I'll live."

"Grian, I don't think you understand..."

"Ren, I-"

"Gri, the next time the full moon comes, you'll end up changing with me." Ren said removing Grian's arm bandage, "I am so sorry."

"Ren, stop apologizing." Grian said, looking at the bite wound, "I lived, didn't I? I'll survive."

"Gri, I had no control. Doc had to shoot me with a silver-tipped arrow to get you out alive."

"But I still lived."

"The first transformation is always the most painful, Grian. You need to understand that."

"Well, I have you to help me through it."

"I.. I just feel guilty for turning you and losing control."

"Ren. I'll live."

~One month later~

Another full moon night was here, and Grian's first turn over.

Ren wouldn't leave his side. He seemed more calm with Grian around, but way more protective.

Xisuma had set up a camera inside their little basement thing.

"What is he doing?"

"Protecting him by the looks of it." Xisuma said, "Maybe we don't have to worry about Grian."

"He's Ren's problem now."

"Doc, let's just make sure we don't get pups."

"That'll be difficult to deal with."

~Three Months Later~

"This was what I was afraid of." Xisuma chuckled, "Now we have Grian babies around the server."

"We just need to keep them all controlled." Scar said, then jumped back when Ren started growling, "Sorry."

As Grian slept, Ren let his head rest on top of Grian just feeling him breathe, protecting him, being sure that no one would touch him.

Ren wouldn't allow anyone to even LOOK at Grian.

It wasn't for another week until Ren felt comfortable enough to let people see and talk to Grian.