Abuse

TW: MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION, BLOOD, VIOLENT DRUNKS, HOMOPHOBIA, MOLESTATION, CHILD ABUSE, CHILD NEGLECT, MALNUTRITION, AND THE HERMITS BASICALLY BEING A GANG, KINDA SLIGHTLY CHOKING

SUMMARY: GRIAN AND HIS FAMILY MOVE TO A CITY WHERE ALL THE REST OF THE HERMITS ATTEND HIGH SCHOOL, G LIVES IN AN ABUSIVE HOME, GETS PICKED ON AT SCHOOL, X THREATENS A DUDE AND YEAH SHIT GOES DOWN.

Enjoy (if you read) :-)

Grian and his family just moved to a city where Grian could go to high school and meet some friends. Though Grian has never thought to think that the abuse from his parents would continue when they moved.

You see, the family moved to a neighbourhood that had a lot of people in it, so it always had people outside.

When they moved, Grian was outside and picking up a box that was probably too heavy for him.

"GRIAN! MOVE IT."

"I'm trying.." Grian strained walking up the stairs, "I'm not as muscular as you think I am, mum."

"Don't sass me child. Go."

Over the past year or so, Grian had grown accustomed to being bossed around. He quickly became obedient and followed every direction given. Grian's family however was very abusive.

His cousins shouting at him that he's a mistake and unwanted.

His father would go into his room every night ever since he found out Grian was gay, he would molest him after beating him to unconsciousness.

His mother would just verbally abuse him, spurting out orders left right and centre.

Grian was very malnourished. He had little to no strength to try and fight back on anything. Bruises and cuts scattered along his neck, arms, legs, and torso. Other times when he would act out of line, he'd get thrown into a cage for the night and not be fed any food. He'd usually be able to have food once a day, twice if he was lucky.

~The Next Day~

It was the first day of school. Grian was walking through the halls cautiously and getting weird looks, until someone pushed him against the lockers.

"Hey newbie." Said the person.

"Can't we just talk this out? There's no need for violence." Grian said frightened.

"Nah, it's tradition that all newbies get their newbie bully."

"Let him go, Mitch." Someone with an English accent said.

"Whatever X." Mitch said and left.

"You okay new kid?"

"I... Yeah, I'm okay." Grian replied, "Thanks."

"Don't mind Mitch. He just bullies everyone. I'm Xisuma by the way. You can call me X." Xisuma said, "What's your first class?"

Grian pulled out his schedule, "uh.. English. With... I don't know how to pronounce his name."

Xisuma gently took Grians' schedule, "Ah. You have classes that I have. Robotics.. I have two friends that have Robotics as well."

"Oh, okay." Grian replied shyly.

"Let me show you around the school yeah?"

Grian agreed and followed Xisuma around to all the classes that they shared.

Once at lunch, Xisuma invited Grian to sit with them, in which Grian attempted to decline but X insisted.

Once the entire Hermitgang was seated at the table, four people started observing Grian.