Violence Is Never The Answer

Warnings: Abusive relationships, physical violence, black eyes, avoidance, light swearing

Relationship: Grian/Doc

Summary: Doc abuses Grian.

(It is way too easy to make a villain out of Doc. :c -PN)

~***~

Grian sighed as he walked into the barge, shulker boxes stacked on top of each other in his arms. He had shades on and was trying not to show his limp.

He tripped over one of the campfire sticks dropping the boxes two of them landing on top of him.

"Ow... Dammit.." He groaned softly, moving the two boxes off of him, "Doc's gonna kill me if he finds out that I made this mess."

He sat up each box and started stocking, neatly stacking the empty shulkers on top of each other in the corner. After stocking, the small hermit walked back to the nether portal, primarily because his stocking took all day and it was nightfall, he walked back to Doc's half a mansion portal.

"You're home late."

"I-I was busy stocking." Grian said, almost panicking, "The barge has a lot of.. Uh... S-stock."

Doc got up and grabbed Grian's wrist, "Your eye has healed. What did you do?"

"My Watcher powers enhance my healing factor... It-It healed over the day."

Doc roughly turned Grian towards him and held him in place, "I told you to be home, by five. It's almost midnight."

Grian knew the look in his eye, "Doc... Doc, please. I just needed to be sure that the barge was full on stock. I-It takes a long ti-"

Before Grian could finish his statement, Doc backhanded him. Grian shrieked as he hit the ground. He gasped and pulled his hand to his face, when he pulled away, he saw a small speckle of blood on his fingers.

"On your feet, Grian." Doc demanded, roughly pulling Grian up by his hair, "I'm not done with you."

"Doc, it's just a full day of work. It's no need to hit me over it." Grian said, almost pleading, "Doc please-"

With the lights on where Grian and Doc were in the windows, BDubs could see the entire scene go down. He saw a glimpse of Doc's red eye, and ducked below the window.

Is he hurting Grian?

He heard a loud shriek and looked up.

"Doc, please stop! It was a simple mistake! I didn't mean to-"

"JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND GO TO THE BEDROOM AND SLEEP."

"Okay, okay, I will, you just have to let me go!"

"YOU BETTER MAKE THAT CHANGE FAST."

BDubs didn't want to alert Doc that he was listening to the entire conversation, scared that he'd kill Grian. He went to bed, restless, listening to the continuous shouting between Grian and Doc. He tried dampening the shouts by putting a pillow on the side of his ear.